WHY AM I...

MEROJUANA

PEEP THIS...ENJOY...

<OBJECT CLASSID='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://uploads.ungrounded.net/0/31_tupac.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://uploads.ungrounded.net/0/31_tupac.swf WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

MEROES

STRINGEM

OUTLIKE

SPAGHETTI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by heavyLox@Apr 7 2005, 10:46 PM

Let me find out meros an undercover nerd. Posting flash movies... in a way ive not seen before.

YO TRUE STORY IM MAD EXCITED THAT I LEARNED HOW TO DO THIS SHIT. USUALLY WHEN IT COMES TO COMPUTERS I BE ON SOME ZOOLANDER SHIT. BUT I GOT THIS! AND NIGGAS CANT TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME! YOU HEAR ME! YOU CANT TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME! HAHAHAHAHA YO HLOX...WHEN YOU NIGGAS REDOING THAT BURNSIDE WALL WITH THE "NIGGAS IN THE SEWER" THEME? WHEN I WAS IN JUNIOR HIGH THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SHIT EVER. HOLLA BACK NIGGA.

M E R O E

AVESKEEEE

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Apr 7 2005, 10:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Apr 7 2005, 10:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-heavyLox@Apr 7 2005, 10:46 PM

Let me find out meros an undercover nerd. Posting flash movies... in a way ive not seen before.

WHEN YOU NIGGAS REDOING THAT BURNSIDE WALL WITH THE "NIGGAS IN THE SEWER" THEME? WHEN I WAS IN JUNIOR HIGH THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SHIT EVER. HOLLA BACK NIGGA.

M E R O E

AVESKEEEE

[/b]

good looking out even remembering that wall. Shit feels like light years ago. Burnside is the best place to paint hands down. Crazy fake tupacs an Mr T's. Its like a amusement park minus the entry fee and garunteed safety.

Originally posted by heavyLox+Apr 8 2005, 10:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (heavyLox - Apr 8 2005, 10:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Apr 7 2005, 10:50 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-heavyLox@Apr 7 2005, 10:46 PM

WHEN YOU NIGGAS REDOING THAT BURNSIDE WALL WITH THE "NIGGAS IN THE SEWER" THEME? WHEN I WAS IN JUNIOR HIGH THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SHIT EVER. HOLLA BACK NIGGA.

M E R O E

AVESKEEEE

good looking out even remembering that wall. Shit feels like light years ago. Burnside is the best place to paint hands down. Crazy fake tupacs an Mr T's. Its like a amusement park minus the entry fee and garunteed safety.

[/b]

SHIT WAS LIKE 96-97 WHEN I WAS A LITTLE ASSHOLE NIGGA DOING FILLINS ON BACK BLOCKS OFF JEROME. YOU GOTTA GO BACK. AND BRING AVES

M E R O E

THOBACK.