why am i such a pussy?

Guest Wilt

Guest Wilt

ok..so there's this girl thats in my class...the way my college works is we go by months..and you're with the same class the whole time...well there's this girl..quite possibly the most beautiful girl in the school...and shes in to me...i found this out earlier this week and ive been on the analytical tip for a minute since then...now...i dont know how to approach it..she just got out of a fiance' situation and i ended a 4 year relationship not too long ago..so we're in the same position..we're in the same life position about a lot of shit..we have so much in common its rediculous..but i dont know what to say..i mean..i dont wanna rush shit cuz thats not who i am..but i can't be lettin her pass me by..any suggestions?and has anyone been in a similar situation?drop the knowledge "dunnies"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you already know she like you what else do you have to worry about?

during class say "i'm hungry" then after class go "i'ma go grab some food you wanna roll?" and after that you can make babies and name them after Pistol.

Guest SPFlatty

take her for a drink! girls are suckas for liquor. she may get too drunk and leave you for some other dude, but hey, at least you tried...na, try pistol's idea. that usually works. but i've heard some girls don't like to eat in front of guys on their first date.

Guest Wilt

yeah..but the problem is..like every dude i know sweats her openly..and they're my friends...all on the hook up stee...im not really trying to get laid and shit..i mean that would be nice...but she's truly an ill person to chill with..but i dont want to come off as one of those other suckers...i need to get down on an original plan..ya know?the food thing isn't such a bad idea until like..douche bag #1 is like "yeah i'm hungry too let's go"...im not sure how to get around that mamma jamma

dude, it's sooooo easy. aight here's the plan..

next time you are in the corridor and you can see her coming from the opposite direction, accidently on purpose 'bump' into her so that she drops all her books on the ground. the next part is tricky and requires timing : as she bends down to pick them up, you do the same (like a gentleman would) and without fail you two will bump heads.... then you'll both stand up and look into each others eyes and voila !!! *luuurve*

and out.

:eek:

Guest Wilt

ok so here's an update...im in lab right now and she's about 2 seats away...so its like this. around when lunch time came around she says to me "im hungry,wanna go grab a bite to eat?" im like what the hell..that was my plan thanks to the 12ozers:D ....so im like yeah motha playa...so we're on our way to go get food...and a pack of like 6 other dudes in our class was like...WHERE YALL GOIN?and im like..maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan fuck!....so the girl goes "oh we are going to get some food" and of course the fucking twat hungry fucks in my class are like..yo we're coming to..so they end up talking about eating for a minute and realizing im no longer gonna get to talk to her 1 on 1..i went alone to get food and they showed up later...so i dont know what the fuck im gonna do...this chick is THE SHIT...i think im just gonna let shit roll unless anyone has a better idea....lol and no cheesy bullshit..this thread is enough cheese

fuck that go find that stripper with the meat curtians that you were talking about the other day!!! if you are just out of a long relationship what you need is a good night with a slut... then you will be ready to go find true love again!

;)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Does this woman know what a trouser snake is? If not, teach her. Girls love it when a man teaches them something they didn't know before. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Canadiano

Friends are never really your friends.

Tell them to fuck off. That they're pathetic to not let you have a one on one.

How 'bout this? You tell one of your friends that you've seen this chick elsewhere with a hot ass babe. Then you say (a while later) that this chick in your class would look good with him (your friend). You gotta play it cool, not like a retard Waldorf. Then, you strike a deal with bretheren...you hook him up with MJ, your dream girl, and he hooks you up with that big tittied, fat assed (imaginary) friend of hers. Tell him that you're gonna talk to her over lunch and bring his name up and talk him up. Be really convincing. He'll make sure none of them hurting fags (who seem like they're all in need of a Bukakke audition) will bother you while you be your sweet, innocent self with this dime piece. Understand that this lunch will be your last chance to break the ice and grab digits. I promise you she'll hook 'em up when you tell her you loved your ex, yadayadayada...

*You always have to scheme. Nice guys finish last - know that!*

Guest Wilt

true true..not a bad idea..its kind of scandalous though...she gave me her number last week out of the blue..but apparently she got a new cell phone she said..i hadn't called it...but yeah..i dont have the new number...i think it'd be a good idea to get the new number...and go from there...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

^^^

11.) If she invites you in, go in and be nice to any people or animals that live there.

Priceless. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest THEMEDIC

shoot your friends and bag the girl...or at least let her know your semi interested. if your both in the same situation, things should work out just fine.

Guest Wilt

iris...thats fucked up...but im not trippin...there's a little more background to the name than that...anyways...so this is the first chick ive been into in like...months...shit makes me fucking stupid...please believe i have to now paint trains to cleanse my mind...it seems that painting is my only happiness..it sucks...not that i paint a lot and it makes me happy..but that i really have no other activity that truly makes me happy...i think i need to take a trip and meet some other writers..paint with them...get it all out...any takers?

Guest SayOne

if these other niggahs that cock block are your friends just pull em aside tell them the situation let em know thats the girl you tryin to kick g's at, and let em know you aint playin either or youll bread there chops niggah, but all bull shit aside dont sweat it jus be yourself, obviously it werked so far if you got her serial number an shit..

Archived