Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why am i such a pussy?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Wilt, May 10, 2002.

1. Wilt

Wilt Guest

ok..so there's this girl thats in my class...the way my college works is we go by months..and you're with the same class the whole time...well there's this girl..quite possibly the most beautiful girl in the school...and shes in to me...i found this out earlier this week and ive been on the analytical tip for a minute since then...now...i dont know how to approach it..she just got out of a fiance' situation and i ended a 4 year relationship not too long ago..so we're in the same position..we're in the same life position about a lot of shit..we have so much in common its rediculous..but i dont know what to say..i mean..i dont wanna rush shit cuz thats not who i am..but i can't be lettin her pass me by..any suggestions?and has anyone been in a similar situation?drop the knowledge "dunnies"

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

if you already know she like you what else do you have to worry about?
    during class say "i'm hungry" then after class go "i'ma go grab some food you wanna roll?" and after that you can make babies and name them after Pistol.

4. SPFlatty

SPFlatty Guest

take her for a drink! girls are suckas for liquor. she may get too drunk and leave you for some other dude, but hey, at least you tried...na, try pistol's idea. that usually works. but i've heard some girls don't like to eat in front of guys on their first date.

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

seriously , just take things however they come , just ask her out for a drink or lunch or some crap , nothing fancy , and let things fall where they may ....

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

don't go for the major meal. keep it casual. like the pizza joint across from the school or burger joint. get a pizza and a beer. if nothing else at least you had pizza and beer.

7. Wilt

Wilt Guest

yeah..but the problem is..like every dude i know sweats her openly..and they're my friends...all on the hook up stee...im not really trying to get laid and shit..i mean that would be nice...but she's truly an ill person to chill with..but i dont want to come off as one of those other suckers...i need to get down on an original plan..ya know?the food thing isn't such a bad idea until like..douche bag #1 is like "yeah i'm hungry too let's go"...im not sure how to get around that mamma jamma

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

well keep it low pro. just pull her off to the side on the way out and go like "you wanna roll with me?".

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

but dont speak ebonics .......english works fine

10. avils

avils Senior Member

dude, it's sooooo easy. aight here's the plan..

next time you are in the corridor and you can see her coming from the opposite direction, accidently on purpose 'bump' into her so that she drops all her books on the ground. the next part is tricky and requires timing : as she bends down to pick them up, you do the same (like a gentleman would) and without fail you two will bump heads.... then you'll both stand up and look into each others eyes and voila !!! *luuurve*

and out.

:eek:

11. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

i thought avils was gonna say when she bends over to grab her books you "stick in her ass and start butt pludering right there in the hall."

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

tease that's almost as bad as meeting a chick and kicking down the e-mail addy instead of digits.
    dork;)

13. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

for real , use the phone .

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

play it cool
    as to not look like a fool

or play it strong
    and bone her all night long (or not)

15. Wilt

Wilt Guest

ok so here's an update...im in lab right now and she's about 2 seats away...so its like this. around when lunch time came around she says to me "im hungry,wanna go grab a bite to eat?" im like what the hell..that was my plan thanks to the 12ozers:D ....so im like yeah motha playa...so we're on our way to go get food...and a pack of like 6 other dudes in our class was like...WHERE YALL GOIN?and im like..maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan fuck!....so the girl goes "oh we are going to get some food" and of course the fucking twat hungry fucks in my class are like..yo we're coming to..so they end up talking about eating for a minute and realizing im no longer gonna get to talk to her 1 on 1..i went alone to get food and they showed up later...so i dont know what the fuck im gonna do...this chick is THE SHIT...i think im just gonna let shit roll unless anyone has a better idea....lol and no cheesy bullshit..this thread is enough cheese