Why am i so stupid when drunk?

Guest sneak

right, like all of us weve done particually stupid things when we drink a lot so dont judge me on that!

last night, i had a dj gig - booked under my dj name - in a club in South London and like the "yout" i am, i had my mini OTR pen on me. Being as the night was shite, and half as many people turned up purely through thought the fact that it was run by two posh-schooly type dickheads with no ideas about running order of different sets and an amazingly crap amount of promotion - they couldnt afford to pay me s much as originally offered (it was a nice sum for an hours work) but they agreed to free beer. this was my downfall. :o

I wake up this morning to my phone going off by my head (hungover as fuck) to be greeted by the voice of one of the promoters asking me if i had anything to do with the tags over the floors, tables, cieling (?!?!?) etc. i said i didnt know, and asked what the tags were. i was told they were the same as my dj name. baited! after listening to the sort of lecture my mum gives me at 8.30am from some kid i dont like - who basically threatened to grass me up if i didnt go and clean it off..

i was told it was "in my best intrest" to be there on Friday to clean it off.

i just mumbled something about txting me a time to get there.

5mins ago, i got a phone call saying that it had already been cleaned off and i was barred. Im not bothered about that.

After my long story its now time for you to share your drunken antics. Ever been barred for doing something you shouldnt?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks...I think you could of gotten away with denial

The old "I wouldn't have a clue ... but I know there are alot of people who would find it funny to see me get in trouble for something retarded like that" could of worked... or depending on how much you finger bling " well I'm sorry about your club...on the bright side it's nice to know I have a fan"

As for my drunken retardedness..

the first one that comes to mind was years ago when I threw a punch at an undercover cop. One of my close friends was kicking this guy on a busy street while I just stood there and tried to make sense of what was going on. This undercover cop came up to him and my friend ran. I was so drunk I thought my friend had just gotten scared for some reason ( maybe fighting two people was a bit much ..even though one of them was lieing on the ground ). So I chased after this guy (cop) and threw the BIGGEST MOST RETARDED SLOPPY punch of my life. He easily got out of the way. Then we both just kind of looked at each other for 30 seconds or so. And I walked off. Later on when people were gettting arrested ( there were other party's involved) I came back and asked him for directions to some place or another...I think he gave them to me aswell...... I was pretty ridiculous :o

p.s. The wonder years theme music is currently running through my head ...

1. ripped the paper towel dispenser off the wall in the bathroom and tried to break the mirrors with it. then tried to steal said dispenser.

2. climbed out on a pipe on the side of a bridge just to catch a tag with an empty can.

3. ever seen anchorman? remember that scene where he throws a burrito at jack black while he's riding the motorcycle? I did that to some dude riding a crotch rocket with a donair.

I'm sure there's a ton more, too.

thank god i've chilled out in my old age. sort of.

1. Got put in the drunk tank and assaulted last summer for telling a female cop around all her ‘boys’ that she only joined the force to be gangbanged by a bunch of pigs who are probably the only type animals to find her stank ass attractive.

2. Threw a punch at my good friend’s head a couple of weeks ago, but luckily it was one of those aforementioned sloppy, drunk punches.

3. When talking about thresholds of pain at a party where I knew maybe only one person, I smashed a can opener over my head and hit the ground unconscious. It took me a week to find out what happened. I’m a blackout drunk, so I woke up the next morning with blood all over my face, a cut on my head, and that’s about it.

There’s so many more, but I’m lucky not to know about half of them. I’m known to be a ‘blackout drunk’.

I tend to piss ALL over bathrooms when i get drunk enough. One time I stood on a toilet and pissed all over the toiler paper and ass gasket dispensers.

I got banned from a bar in S.F. for sitting in the bouncers chair while he went to go and take a piss. Sitting in a chair doesn't sound bad but pretending to be the doorman and checking people's i.d.'s is. Dude almost shanked me for that.

Fighting in front of Butter in S.F. over some dumb drunk shit. Some gangster as fuck black dudes cheered me from the sidelines.

Saying ridiculous shit to complete strangers and then in morning realizing what i was saying was pretty stupid and not funny.

Getting wasted and loudly calling my friend a "cocksucker" right in front of a happy family just getting out of a restaurant. It was like flinging poo at a freshly painted white wall

1. I once passed out sitting up and woke up with puke all over my sweatshirt, think I was drinking rum and vodka.

2. After having "Death Punch", puked all over this kid's oriental rug New Year's Eve, 2000.

3. I once got hammered and then I drank more.

4. Drank Heineken mixed in the same bottle as Hennessey, then drank whatever I could find when I got home. Couldn't move for 3 hours the next day.

i do stupid things too. fall down stairs, when drunk i try to act sexy and end up falling and hitting my head on a bed stand, i talk A LOT of shit to friends.....ie the truth that they cant handle, you cant usually understand me, and usually i'll end up in the middle of a room in someone's house passed out.

i dont remember much of it but one time i came out a club, fell off some bench thing and then punched my ex girlfriend in the face.

then walked down the street scratch tagging shops, next thing i know i wake up in somones back garden about a mile from the club, in the middle of a terraced street.

i remeber a fish pond that i was playing with but then the back door of the house opend and police got me, pulled me through this persons kitchen and outside into a riot van.

half hour sitting in the back they realised i was just trollied and let me go.

not a very good night but funny now:D

Originally posted by Weapon X

1. Got put in the drunk tank and assaulted last summer for telling a female cop around all her ‘boys’ that she only joined the force to be gangbanged by a bunch of pigs who are probably the only type animals to find her stank ass attractive.

2. Threw a punch at my good friend’s head a couple of weeks ago, but luckily it was one of those aforementioned sloppy, drunk punches.

3. When talking about thresholds of pain at a party where I knew maybe only one person, I smashed a can opener over my head and hit the ground unconscious. It took me a week to find out what happened. I’m a blackout drunk, so I woke up the next morning with blood all over my face, a cut on my head, and that’s about it.

There’s so many more, but I’m lucky not to know about half of them. I’m known to be a ‘blackout drunk’.

the can opener shit is great! Im a blackout case too! Especialy when drinking C-mo

My homie had beef with some frat kids and we ran into them at a college town party. I'm so drunk, dude is trying to argue with my friend and I step in and smack dude with a open hand and left his face nice and red. Dude stopped arguing and listened like I told him to.

Woke up with some shitty skateboard one morning and didn't know where I got it

I've loaded my pockets and pants with all the cool beer glasses and shot glasses in the bar, but never made it home with one of them.

I went to 7-11 and the punjabi working started arguing with me about the hotdogs and picked up the phone to call the police. I had a hotdog loaded with cheese,chili, onions,.......everything on the bar, I hit him upside the head and turbine with it and took off.

I've fallen off fences more than once tearing my pants and cutting my legs up.

I pissed all over my ex-landlords door in SF then kicked his door a bunch of times, rang the intercom, then ripped the intercom off the wall and took it with me for a trophy......i'll remeber more, or I'll ask about the blackouts

Re: Re: Why am i so stupid when drunk?

Originally posted by !!! SUB DUDE

because you're like, what...17? there ya go.

i think not matey. im an adult in all respects in my country.

turns out, the buffed it already so im pff the hook of doing anything.

i even have the club managers mobile number so i feel for some pranking.

however, karma caught up with me. i lost the pen sometime between then and waking up

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

the can opener shit is great! Im a blackout case too! Especialy when drinking C-mo

yo, that shit is not good, though! I was tripping for a week until I got a hold of a friend of a friend who told me what went down...and he said the last thing he saw was a bunch of Jamaican girls carrying me to the busstop!

That blackout shit is scary, though, for real. Imagine driving home drunk (god forbid!) and you wake up the next morning with blood on they front grill and windshield. I saw an episode like that on Cold Case Files recently.