WHUTCHYA WATCHIN' ?

BIGBLUE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Zack Morris

My tv is on in the other rooma dn I am half assed listening to this makeover show on TLC where they makeover some retarded computer geek guy into a fucking lady killing stud.

<3,

Zack Morris

howd that one pan out?

I watched the last 2/3rds of a repeat of SNL from 93 that wasnt particularly good or bad. then got about 4 minutes into a infomercial for the ford f-150, before realizing I was watching a informercial about a truck and turning off the TV in disgust.

rabbit ears.

Originally posted by ese

about 4 minutes into a infomercial for the ford f-150, before realizing I was watching a informercial about a truck and turning off the TV in disgust.

rabbit ears.

Some times when i have trouble gettin to sleep, I end up watching the infomercials about how to invest your money in distressed properties and make a killing. Some times I watch the ones that are about removing that unsightly hair for women. I usually get really into them like they are the most fascinating concepts. Then when they are over I feel dirty that I watched the whole thing and i am still not asleep. The TV always gets turned off in disgust.

Archived