whut whut!

Guest NATO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137

this makes me have hope for the future of graffiti.... that is seriously one of the freshest anythings ive ever seen. its up there i think with the reclining buda from that issue of undergroung productions , or any of the rediculous ghost reas cars from the late 80's (the pizza car (i think was a ghost concept) the eat shit , the shit head , the ghost with the island scene) or even before that ,any of those blade cars where he just went nuts and did stuff that was in another realm of graffiti ,(like the swinging letters from subway art the country scene with the tree and house etc etc , he was amazing) or the fab 5 fred andy warhol soup cxan car (this was the shit both times he did it....) its one thing to "burn" its another thing to make people say what the fuck. stuff like this , is in a total different catagory all together . its some next level shit nahimean?

ps im sorry i fogot to mentin the futura break car , but i did now. that car still fuck with my head , it was way ahead of its time.

Archived