Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Whose your celeb date (damn, not ANOTHER test)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ctrl+alt+del, May 22, 2002.

1. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

heres another one of those tests. you have to sing up to take it, but im sure you can just put in any email address or name, there is nothing to activate it.

My celeb lover is.....

Goomer, your match is Cameron Diaz!

There's just something about Cameron Diaz, isn't there? You sure think so, which is why this Charlie's Angel is your celebrity dream girl. The easy-going California native is prettier than any girl next door and still twice as nice. Her unpretentious, up-for-anything attitude has appealed to you ever since she chewed up the scenery with Jim Carrey in The Mask. She may be a former international supermodel, but you can just tell she'd be up for a beer and a burger — and she might even watch the game with you, too. What more could a guy want? Since you've always been a sucker for the spontaneous, easy-going "guy's girl," Cameron's fresh-faced looks, winning smile, and non-stop legs will make you feel like you've finally found "the one."

.........yeah, id do her...again

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

what's the addy ?

and whats your pass:code ?

3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

http://www.emode.com/tests/celebrity/

id give you my code, but its all my real info, and it really doesnt take long to sign up

plus its the same password i use for every account i have

4. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i got cameron diaz too.:cool:

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Congratulations, you lucky schmuck — Hollywood "It Girl" du jour Kate Hudson is your celebrity dream girl. (Stop drooling and keep reading.) She may be married to Black Crowes rocker Chris Robinson, but we all know how quickly relationships come and go in Tinseltown, so don't cross her off your list just yet.

Nice.....I'm set:D

6. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i got Drew Barrymore awwww yeh! hehehe

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

DAMMIT I GOT CAMERON DIAZ TOO , STUPID TEST

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

well that's ok...

CrapFace, your match is Kate Hudson!

Congratulations, you lucky schmuck — Hollywood "It Girl" du jour Kate Hudson is your celebrity dream girl. (Stop drooling and keep reading.)

naw.. she's married... I'll stop reading now.

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

drew barrymore?? hahaha, shes ugly as hell

10. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

tou must be trippin foolio!

she aint the hottest broad,
    but she aint "ugly as hell';)

11. platapie

platapie Guest

i got julia roberts but id rather have kate hudson, wanna trade dazzle?

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Trade with zesto, he doesn't seem to want her.......crazy:crazy:

13. el barto

el barto Elite Member

im not into drew but i dont think shes ugly as hell, thats stupid to say.

14. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

vanity, your match is Katie Holmes!

Knock, knock. Who's there? Katie Holmes, every guy's dream girl next door. The Dawson's Creek cutie is as sweet and perky as they come, and she's your celebrity match. (Don't worry — we won't tell Pacey.) Smart, fresh-faced, and vibrant, she more than holds her own on the small screen every week. Read more about your celebrity match…

man, i hate that chick.

15. Mel Gibson, your match is Anna Kournikova!

Game, set, match! You won't mind scoring "love" with tennis hottie Anna Kournikova across the net. The teenage bombshell is a ball of fire with looks and talent to spare. Sporty — she got her first tennis racket when she was five — sultry, and oh-so-sexy, she's exactly what you're looking for.

Please believe it. Beer,

El Mamerro