whose giving blood?

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

who apostrophy s, not whose...stupid fuck

damn it, i was gonna say that. good job though.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

i can't give blood under the fact that if you have gotten tattooed or pierced in the past 6 months you can not give.

Where I am you can't give blood EVER AGAIN after tats

there was this big scandal where the irish government imorted blood products from the US and didn't test them..........the result being shitloads of haemophiliacs (sp?) dying of AIDS. They're still trying to get compensation - and the government is stalling as they die one by one.............

so its a touchy subject here

i probably should. but im too much of a pussy. plus when i was in the army they would draw blood for all types of tests, but only a little bit, and every time id have to lay down because i felt like a i was gonna pass out, i cant imagine what would happen if they took alot.

its not that bad, just dont look at it if you dont like needles. the needle is big and they tell you to look away, but when i gave blood i looked at them sticking it in, which i didnt really mind so much. they told me i could do physical activity later on in the afternoon, so i set out to skate when i thought it would be okay. it was sunny, i was told i looked real pale and started to have a headache and thought for sure i would pass out, so i stopped skating that day. giving blood is good though, my pops goes all the time and i think a lot of people should because you never know when you might end up in the hospital for some bnad shit and in need of blood..and theyll have it thanks to people just like you who decided to be good and donate..

has anyone ever had the needle that is in your arm start shaking a lot when the bag is almost full? that happened to me the last time i gave blood and flipped me out a bit. didn't hurt though. oh and don't smoke a fiftyoner after you give blood. it's not a fun time.

Originally posted by tue skinny

i wish i had a tattoo maybe its juswt the fear of crying like a little girl when im getting one

crying like a little girl is nothing to be ashamed of... i watched a guy pass out and piss himself in my shop... i'm sure he would have been way happier if he had just cried...

Archived