1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Who's your least favorite rapper?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by PAYROLL, Oct 4, 2002.

1. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

Who's your least favorite rapper?

Discussion started by PAYROLL - Oct 4, 2002

the shit trophy goes to....NELLY!
    first runner-up...JA RULE (its murdahhh--on my fucking ears)!

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Oct 4, 2002

i thought of mystikal first, but now i cant think of a worse rapper overall than magoo. that guys voice annoys the hell out of me.

3. aichs47

aichs47 12oz Senior Member

aichs47 - Replied Oct 4, 2002

got to give it to NELLY that lame fuck!! i just wanna cut his tongue out and feed it to the rest of the st.lunitricks!! i hate them all the get paid to make stupid fuckn songs!! i would then borrow a scene from hanabal and cut his skull open, take a lil chunk and then feed it to his mom!!:D

aichs47 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

PAYROLL - Replied Oct 4, 2002

word on magoo...

other dishonorable mentions:
    timbaland (babababy girl...)
    puff diggity to the daddy
    styles...matta fact, all the ruff ryders
    missy misdemeanor
    and that sean paul motherfucker

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Oct 4, 2002

hahahha...styles p...that fucker is a day late on his "i get high" beat and retarded to boot....

i feel safe in saying that most rappers are pretty much retarded...in fact id bet on the fact that 99.9% of people that speak in ebonics and wear clothing that does not fit them fall into that category....

no...i take that back...cash money was alright....

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  6. dELiSs

dELiSs 12oz Elite Member

dELiSs - Replied Oct 4, 2002

the wannabe rapper thugs are quite funny. they get all there homeboys together ..they have the bling bling... wear 4 shirts too big for them. baggy pants. the shiny ones... there timbs...their sean john wear roca wear... doorags. arent they hot wearing so much clothes. i saw some guy at schooll wearing this big puffy bling blang fubu jacket. what the hell its damn hot outside.

fuck nelly and his stupid bandaid . he looks like some kind of reptile.

dELiSs - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

oddly enough, i can see where you're coming from with that. he's wak up in herrr......

8. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Oct 4, 2002

Will Smith post Fresh Prince....As for Nelly thinking he can battle KRS-ONE hahaha what a joke....I dont like Master P either...but who does...maybe some of his old old shit was ok....Oh and Fuck lil bow wow and little romeo....for being younger then me and having more money then my entire family....

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  9. fr8burner

fr8burner 12oz Elite Member

fr8burner - Replied Oct 4, 2002

cant forget ludacris and master p...uhhhhhhh

fr8burner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

i got five on it....luniz...fuck. good call on big willy style and the new wave of kiddie rappin'. im surprised noone called out eminem yet. project pat and three six suck too. snoop dogg post-death row eats a dick of the plumpest sort. keep 'em comin'...

11. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

that fucking pimple-faced fucker from the neptunes...pharrell (?--if you wanna call that shit rap)...and clipse for having him in their last video.

12. dELiSs

dELiSs 12oz Elite Member

can't wait for eminems movie to come out..wooooeeeeee....

so i have a teeny bopper cuz who likes some group called b2k. b2gay..harhar ..eh anyway.. she was dying to go to this b2k, imx (immature)...hilarious, lil bow wow concert. so i said i'd go but i'm not payin for the ticket. damnit she actually got me a ticket. so we went. it was a forum full of screaming girls. and they went insane when just the name 'lil bow wow' came up on a screen. what the fuck? what is happening ...? some girls wanted to kick my ass because i told my cousin that ive never seen so many talentless fags on one stage. i was scared.

13. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Ummmm....im sorry but Eminem isnt a bad rapper...hes just needs to write better songs, as for 3-6 Mafia They have some good songs also, and Pharrel Williams!? Act like you know he makes sick ass fuckin beats! Snoop did fall off.....

14. dELiSs

dELiSs 12oz Elite Member

i like the way pharell dresses. and in one song he says ' i think im a bird but im really just a nerd' or something..its funny. before eminem got all big he did have some good songs though. i don't think the neptunes/nerd consider themselves rap..do they? eh i don't really know shit so nonetheless...argh

15. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Platapie Pharell straight ripped you off boy! You best regulate on him! And take your clothes back!