who's your favorite Vetran ?

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

rabid flying monkeys attack cop killng dogs in fits of lunacy

Today in the countrys capital there was a horrible frenzy of dementia when a animal control vechile flipped over spilling its cargo of drug dogs into the street. 13 people where killed when the drug dogs went beserk after a drug dealer threw a bag of white powder at them while trying to escape from the oncoming onslaught of frenzied dogs. Police showed up in a attemp to contain the dogs and make sure no futher harm came to any of the people in the area when the dogs in a bizzare twist went beserk and attacked the police showing no mercy while killing all twenty ocifuckers who were there. There just happened to be a traveling circus of deranged rabid animals driving by and they realized the flying monkeys they had were just the thing to deal with the situation, the circus released the flying monkeys into the throng of dogs and i have never seen a more vicious syte then monkeys flying around ripping these poor poor dogs to shreds....

Originally posted by spectr

rabid flying monkeys attack cop killng dogs in fits of lunacy

Today in the countrys capital there was a horrible frenzy of dementia when a animal control vechile flipped over spilling its cargo of drug dogs into the street. 13 people where killed when the drug dogs went beserk after a drug dealer threw a bag of white powder at them while trying to escape from the oncoming onslaught of frenzied dogs. Police showed up in a attemp to contain the dogs and make sure no futher harm came to any of the people in the area when the dogs in a bizzare twist went beserk and attacked the police showing no mercy while killing all twenty ocifuckers who were there. There just happened to be a traveling circus of deranged rabid animals driving by and they realized the flying monkeys they had were just the thing to deal with the situation, the circus released the flying monkeys into the throng of dogs and i have never seen a more vicious syte then monkeys flying around ripping these poor poor dogs to shreds....

my boy the pooper has got you beat!!

okay, the fucking about to be picked up and thrown out the window thing wont register my vote, and now that i think about it, i can't decide. in my short time here i feel that i've come to equally like and think that these people are sick for all of you, and finding a niche and getting in where you fit in makes me happy, keep banging keyboards, painting shit, and anything else that isn't too far in the category of decency!!!

ragso, i'll be here for ever, but you don't have to get used to me.......

Originally posted by sneak

from the other thread

me thinks makros is scary, aser is a thug but aint seen him. plats is a drunken drugged up fool.....so i like him. pistol seems like he likes to terrorise ppl. willy confuses me a at times and zesto likes his bourbon. what can i say? i love ya all

suckaaaaaaa

Archived