Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

who's your favorite Vetran ?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by --zeSto--, Sep 27, 2002.

1. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I know I'm going to regret making this thread.

(I gotta say pistol or the canadians)

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

if this gets retarded,
    I wont be at all offended if it gets closed.

3. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

makros, cuz (s)he is the most metal of them all.

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

We should have a 12oz Veterans Day.....

5. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i hope we won't have to do a recount.

6. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

that's certainly a good idea.

7. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Shouldn't it be Veterano in pistol's case?

8. spectr

spectr Guest

rabid flying monkeys attack cop killng dogs in fits of lunacy
    Today in the countrys capital there was a horrible frenzy of dementia when a animal control vechile flipped over spilling its cargo of drug dogs into the street. 13 people where killed when the drug dogs went beserk after a drug dealer threw a bag of white powder at them while trying to escape from the oncoming onslaught of frenzied dogs. Police showed up in a attemp to contain the dogs and make sure no futher harm came to any of the people in the area when the dogs in a bizzare twist went beserk and attacked the police showing no mercy while killing all twenty ocifuckers who were there. There just happened to be a traveling circus of deranged rabid animals driving by and they realized the flying monkeys they had were just the thing to deal with the situation, the circus released the flying monkeys into the throng of dogs and i have never seen a more vicious syte then monkeys flying around ripping these poor poor dogs to shreds....

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I got a vote?

(from the Niagara Public School Alumni? )

10. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

my boy the pooper has got you beat!!

11. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

okay, the fucking about to be picked up and thrown out the window thing wont register my vote, and now that i think about it, i can't decide. in my short time here i feel that i've come to equally like and think that these people are sick for all of you, and finding a niche and getting in where you fit in makes me happy, keep banging keyboards, painting shit, and anything else that isn't too far in the category of decency!!!

ragso, i'll be here for ever, but you don't have to get used to me.......

12. platapie

platapie Guest

i am obviously my favorite vet.:eek:

13. socrates

socrates Guest

Makros...I like it

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

15. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend