who's your daddy?

Guest got tha feva

Guest got tha feva

Alright, post em. Your funny, kinky, unexpected, humiliating, gross, sadistic, masocistic, smooth talking, studdering, crazy, dirty sex talking stories. It can be humorous or completely erotic, I don't care.. I just want to know what the people on 12 oz are talking about during sex.

PruDE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

My dog(she) caught me and my girl in action, she kinda proposed a trio by jumping on my back and starting the rythmical groove....damn those nails, bitch

Guest got tha feva

I once had a guy say "want me to turn ya over and boff ya silly?"

I swear to god, is "boff" even a word? and the word silly should never be used when you're trying to have kinky sex. the mental picture i got was me bent over doggy style wearing a party hat with my eyes crossed and tongue sticking out and him in the back trying to fuck in a clown suit. now that's silly.

PruDE

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by Iris

my sisters and i used to jump up and down topless in front of the mirror (when we were younger) to see if we were getting boobs.

hahaha, me and my cousin used to do that all the time. oh hell, I still do that.

watch out baywatch.

PruDE

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by Tesseract

My dog(she) caught me and my girl in action, she kinda proposed a trio by jumping on my back and starting the rythmical groove....damn those nails, bitch

i thought most guys fantasized about being with two bitches at once?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i like to masterbate while reading posts on herewaawlhre;hlhfl...oh yeah....isahjrgfih;a/ihrr...oh god...asihjoZ:?hcn/ncv phew.

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by LAZYBONES

this one girl started making the weird noises that got louder until she was screaming gibberish as she was coming. wow, she was lots of fun.

next time do it harder and maybe she'll throw up pea soup and masterbate with a crucifix for ya.. :idea:

PruDE

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by got tha feva

i thought most guys fantasized about being with two bitches at once?

No, i fantasize about being with 2 girls at the same time, just because i called my dog 'bitch' it doesnt mean you can to.

Archived