Who's trying to paint some trains? (a art project)

fr8art

I am hoping for help from some people who visit this board on a art project. I am in the process of doing large scale screen prints of blank (un-pieced) freight trains. The idea is that i want writers around the country to put pieces on these for me and then send them back to me for a show, or shows in the upcoming future. The freights are printed on 18x24 paper of a high quality. The prints are of various different freights, stonecontainer corp, csx, port st joe, cn, lw, etc. about 12 different freights in all and 50 prints of each freight. I already have the solicitaed help of local artists and otheres through personal contacts, however i am interested in expanding this to a national scale. If you are interested please e-mail me fr8art@mail.com and i will send you more information.

note:- not trying to get personal with anyone, but if you suck and you don't actually paint freights please don't waste my time. i.e -toys need not apply.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Skull&Bones

Your idea is rad in theory, but I just want to warn you not to waste your time or money asking for help on here. Most people that get a print of a feight that large and that dope will NOT turn around and send it back to you. They will much rather just keep it and not return your calls or emails. I think it's a dope idea and I hope it works for ya if you try it, I'm just letting you know what will probably happen. Not everyone on here is shady though so who knows.

Originally posted by fr8art

I am hoping for help from some people who visit this board on a art project. I am in the process of doing large scale screen prints of blank (un-pieced) freight trains. The idea is that i want writers around the country to put pieces on these for me and then send them back to me for a show, or shows in the upcoming future. The freights are printed on 18x24 paper of a high quality. The prints are of various different freights, stonecontainer corp, csx, port st joe, cn, lw, etc. about 12 different freights in all and 50 prints of each freight. I already have the solicitaed help of local artists and otheres through personal contacts, however i am interested in expanding this to a national scale. If you are interested please e-mail me fr8art@mail.com and i will send you more information.

note:- not trying to get personal with anyone, but if you suck and you don't actually paint freights please don't waste my time. i.e -toys need not apply. [/quote

hmmm, lets see... er um, oh shit, how does, sorry i dont send incriminating evidence to tha police sound?

ok i understand the police comment, i was a little afraid my self that some people might think that. I assure you that i'm not and that i am also an active member of this board but decided to post under a new name because when i have a show of these trains they will be under my real name. So i can understand anyone who thinks i'm a pig but i swear i'm not.

podrido, what the hell are you talking about, how would flicking trains help me to get individual artists from across the country to work together on a huge art project. I already have thousands of flicks of trains, you obviously missed the objective.

in a couple of days i'm going to post the pictures of the trains that i'm going to print in one of the picture forums and maybe some of the prints that locals have already done for me, keep your eyes peeled.

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by fr8art

podrido, what the hell are you talking about, how would flicking trains help me to get individual artists from across the country to work together on a huge art project. I already have thousands of flicks of trains, you obviously missed the objective.

dont mind podrido

he's a few fries short of a happy meal.

Archived