Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Who's the World's Best Writer In Your Opinion?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Upgrade, Sep 17, 2002.

1. Upgrade

Upgrade Guest

Who's the best writer in the world? Use this thread to vote.

Mine goes to Loomit--3D stlyes are 'off the chain', he's worldwide, been painting since waaaaay back

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

*valley accent* like oh my god like can't you like read like?

CHANNEL ZERO
    General discussion. No graff content.

psshhhaaaahhh check it out..

ok now I am done being a dick...personally I am a HUGE bates fan

3. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

as much as i like chuck palahniuk (he released a new book by the way, lullaby....) i have to say that possibly the best authors ever are ernest hemingway and william faulknor, i read their stuff years ago and never really appreciated it, but im realizing that its just amazing, especially hemingway.

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

i just read "all quiet on the western front" and i must say it was a fresh read.

anyone fed up with war and all the crap that comes with it should read it...

5. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

wrong place
    you rookie you

6. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

If anyone says shakespear I will stab them in the face.

7. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

my dick...you should see some of the piss masterpieces it has come up with in virgin snow...

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

stephen hawking

9. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

my high skool english teacher during senior year made me grow to absolutely hate books. sorry that i cant add to this discussion of literature. as for whether or not graff content is allowed in channel zero...fuk it, i think it's a toss up between giant and cantwo. i dunno...i think i'll flip a coin. *flip* HA HA!!! GIANT is the weiner. he's more my style anyway...his artwork in general just boggles my mind. cantwo can pull off amazing stuff....but no one comes close to giant in my opinion.

oh yea....and if it means anything.....matt groening is my favorite writer. you dont have to write novels to be a writer.

10. Dr. Drew

Dr. Drew Guest

i've read everything from milan kundera.

11. beardo

beardo Guest

i cant say i necesarilly have a favorite writer, but steinbeck kicked my ass recently, so he gets my vote for the week...

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

george, do i get to tend duh wabbith?

13. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

14. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

i read a book called Manchild in the Promised Land - by claude brown -

fucking great book !!!