Whos the last 12oz'er that you talked to?

The Bro Life

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was just talkin to arcel on aim, tease for a while on aim, and fatbastard for a while on aim. also fishy was on aim and i talked to him for awhile. destruction by definition was on earlier like midnite, and i talked t ohim on aim for a short while.

Guest im not witty

ERIZNO. in regards to him making me a copy of an old school skate video. i dont know him really, hes just nice like that.

- blame_one - i plan on trading with this dude in the near future

- seppuku - i sometimes bitch to him about my life and we talk about new orleans.

- cinched waist - i was helping her plan her new orleans trip, but she's not going anymore.

- becca - some annoying-ass girl from 12oz who i have blocked. sorry. you're just REALLY boring and stupid.

- PGW aka The Bro Life aka Pseudoprep aka KidAwesome etc - sometimes i bother him about clothes or let him tell me funny drug stories.

- ARCEL - he IMs me sometimes to make fun of how skinny i am

- and several other people who gave me some useful stealing tips a long time ago.

i don't talk to strangers very much.

and i have very mixed feelings about myspace.

I talk to seeking a lot.

Swif1 is the homie.

S@T@N is a brother.

-Rage- is rad.

A Fire Inside is the homie, we've met a few times.

Tyler Durden is... Tyler Durden

podrido

Defy is my Ace of Base thug life oner.

KettieCat is actually a pretty cool person.

Mr. Chupacabre is the illy hook up for videos.

I talked to DEE once or twice. Shes awesome.

I've talked to Dlush a little too, also another super sweetie.

Sooki!!! My LA love! She sends me the most awesome shit... but Im sucha bum because i dont return the love :(.

Dirty_Habit is the uber nerd steez.

hold the cup actually called me on the phone looking for a ride to work one time... it's too bad he lives uh... 1200 miles away from me.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

*ethreadz via myspace

errr... yesterday I talked with ubejinxed, poopmanbob and err... some other cats on slsk.

thanks again for the roms!

I was actually damn busy at work yesterday.

::shrug:: i have no friends.

well i dont talk on aim a lot but the last people that i im'ed were:

caL

sleepanddream

clue2

elleg

coffiecrave

but i do email a ton (i dont think this is the last people that i emailed but this is the list of people that email on the daily or sometimes):

a lot of sf graf heads

vinyljunkie

gfreshsushi

slave_one

are2

k-rock

effyoo

$360

iloveny

podrido

earmuffs

JUDONO

DITDxCULT

SHUTMDOWN

dr. slump<3

enuism

asikeronous

clue2

phem9

amitoolate

**edit because i might be hanging out with gfresh, vinyl, and LENS tomorrow depending on what hesh wants to do this weekend.

and today i will be talking to heshiandet because he is coming to SF with his girlie.

next week i will be talking to effyoo because he will be in town....we'll go grab some beers and go to alcatrez.

good grief dlush that a lot of people

i chat with kilo alot, sometimes podrido

i used to see post frequently but i think she's in the boyfriend hole now...

and !@#$% when i'm in her area we play phone tag.

i don't have aim and i don't really write emails very frequently. incommunicado!

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

ah ha ha ha ha ha, dlush, thats who i was looking for. hey hit ME up on aim, i have a question bout your mag. dammit im retarded.

i am rarely on aim. i'm at work most of the time i am online and our firewalls are crazy. thats what i get for working at an IT and AV firm.

but if you want, you can always email me...as you can tell and i'll write back. not quickly but eventually. shortcutszine@yahoo.com

LENS, i will email you about the bar. i'm hoping that i get to see you all tomorrow. unfortunately, the hubby wont be with me until after midnight because he is working. :(

mental-yes hesh-o in sf! craaaaaazy times. we have 4 days to pack a whole lotta shit in. and i just got better last night!! i was sick for a week and a half. good for me.

slave-xoxox

Archived