Who's the better of these bands?

canfucker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by i~hear~voice

how in the hell can u call no limit a band?...besides every one knows its all about decide once apon a cross.....:D

where my metal heads at?.....

i was generalizing the rap i don't like. And your metal head be right here.

justice!

yeah, this is a rip off, I just voted and that shit's busted, I'm gonna take a televangelical approach and set Boogie back to 27, if the Sabbath fans, or any of the others, want to make it happen they need at least 10 more votes, so...

C'mon people, put your hands on the back of your monitor and feel the warmth of my sincerity... VOTE!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I can't believe Metallica is ahead of AC/DC. Metallica gets the Mamerrian dick any and every day of the week. Beer,

El Mamerro

look, 40 oz, if you think we're "gay", either tell us what YOU think is good so WE can bash it, or leave it alone, you're taking up too much space between threads i actually read.

And voice, yeah, they did get softer with garage inc, and made all these dumb people like them just for the shitty covers. bt what i really dig is their older shit anyways, kirk hammet is up there with some of the greatest players. Fade to black, nothing else matters, seek and destroy, i could type a page full of songs. one thing i should have put on the poll that i didn't was guns and roses. axl's the man. haven't really listened to any of those bands but slipknot, they're OK, i don't even have napster. matbe when i go to my brothers i could listen and tell you what i think.

oh yeah, except for NIN, they too are sort of like slipknot as far as my rating goes, but some of their songs give off a cool "mood" that i like to have once in a while.

HEY 40 oz, i guess you did list some of your music. Sorry, i just thought that you were making a last ditch attempt to offend me with nasty sounding words.

Oozing hard Rhino cock

baby brain stew with a side of bloody ass maggots

nut sack crust slathered anus

Originally posted by canfucker

look, 40 oz, if you think we're "gay", either tell us what YOU think is good so WE can bash it, or leave it alone,

um, didn't he say "Candiria, dying fetus, brutal truth and devourment."

he just saying he likes these heavier bands, but he doesn't realize that all these bands he mentions are around solely due to black sabbath. if there was no black sabbath, there wouldn't be any heavy bands. he has no right dissing black sabbath. fuck, its all dumb, i'm going for boogie hands

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by splint2

fuck boogie, black sabbath could mess him up any day of the week

wakassOATH is just a fucking idiot, hip hop wanna-be mother fucker

ok, just cause i dislike the groups that were posted, doesent mean i am a idiot ..(i will make a example so you your small moronic mind will comprehend) If some one out there likes country music, and you don’t like it.. does that mean you are also a idiot? Maybe some of the bands above have some skill.. it doesn’t mean every one has to love it (understand?!!?) ..and just because I don’t like your music it doesn’t mean I am some "hip hop wanna-be mother fucker" my 50 year old dad doesn’t like the bands above, he likes jazz and classical (never mind his education and formal way of dressing--- in your mind and theory, he must be walking into work with all the latest fubu gear right?) I accually hate 99% of rap and hip-hop music if you must know.. you and the rest of the narrow minded assholes are the problem with the world today. Please kill yourself so the rest of us don’t have to read you dumb-assed posts and ways of thinking.

Thanks, have a nice day

And please try again

Archived