Who's House?

GLIK$

So for the first time in nearly a month I turn on MTV to see Run's House on.

Is it just me or is this show 400% over-acted and retarded?

Thankfully Russel Simmons is the ruler of everything commercial hiphop and wiggertastic otherwise Run would be flatbroke on his ass.

Dear god these are the most annoying people on the face of the Earth, except possibly all these dollybirds on the fucking Real World bullshit.

Run is apparently the biggest prick on the face of the Earth and his kids are typical spoiled morons.

This is what I get for watching TV and let alone MTV.

Where the fuck is my football and cru de tay.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I caught that breaking bonaduce shit the other day too.

He bugs out goes into some store buys a half bottle of Ketel One and a bottle of Ocean Spray. Goes and sits out on the corner and proceeds to drink the entire thing in one sitting.

That dude did NOT get enough hugs as a kid.

I think its just a straight up act he puts on.

Chances are hes nothing like that, but his pig-ass wife is definitely an annoying monster in real life.

Fucking rich people, shes paying a personal trainer probably $500-$1500 a day to be there to help her monsterous ass work out and she's inside eating ice cream while she should be working out, because its "hot outside".

This shit has me enthralled.

The show is dumb boring except when Uncle Russell shows up to act like a magnanimous prick. Then it gets awesome. Like the episode with the white rapper who wanted to model and Uncle Russell clowns them to their faces, awesomesome.

Breaking Bonaducce was awesome just for the quote about the first time he smoked crack. " I hadnt seen my buddy for awhile and I go over to his house, hes in there smoking something, hands it to me, and says try this. So I take a hit and say 'can I sell my car?'"

People's pain is funny to me.