Who's Hotter?

bood

I dunno i just say that shakira Video, and she is fucking hot. You know the one where she is in the mud? It was on mute i jsut watched her in the Mud. Then some Tennis was on, and guess what? It was Anna Kournikova. I mean how hot is she? And now i am haven a hard time thinking of who is hotter, so feel free to post pics, ur opinions, ect. If you know nay hotter people plese enlighten me with a picture. Thank you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FoReVeRpHLy

anna is the fuckin hottest chick ever......have u seen that enrique video she has some fine ass titties........fINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE with a capitol E

I'm gonna have to go with Anna Kournikova. If I was a guy, I'd be into more natural, cute looking girls, plus she's atheletic and in top notch shape. Shakira is too high maintenace. The big hair and tons of make-up scares me. She just looks like a cross between Britney Spears and Beyonce Knowles.

Go Anna!

http://www.adoredcelebrities.com/anna/images/anna60.jpg'>

you have to remember that shakira probably doesn't have a choice in how much makeup she's wearing and how "big" her hair is....thats her "stage" personality...and who knows what anna kournikova's "maintenance" is like..just because she plays a sport doesn't mean she is "low maintenance"....based purely off of looks i have to go with shakira...she has the ass and hip movements that dont stop...and a nice set of breasts..and her face is elegant...on the other hand anna has a great ass as well...but her chest isn't in proportion and at times she looks ragged....even ugly...this is just my drunken analysis on the situation on the topic at hand...word..shakira gets my vote.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by blink_ATX

i want to desemate her!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know what that word means>?

Originally it was the romans who cut the heads off every tenth prisoner.

So it means either 'behead' or 'reduce by 1/10' (like deci*)

so please do not talk about my future wife like that.

Guest BROWNer

shakira is wack. she may or may not be hot,

but the fact remains she is

mad wack.

anna......sure...............no droolin'...

nelly......sure, but ease up on the face cake....

Archived