Who's got weapons?

Teh0wnz

Like guns or knives, brass knuckles and the like.... and I'm not talking about no weapons of mass reduction. Don't wild out on saying what you want or would like to have, just list the arsenal. Pictures are welcome.

Post em.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I've got a staple gun, a monkey wrench, some large fishing hooks, a defunct speargun, and a Colt 45.

Malt liquor, that is.

I've got an escrima stick by my bed,

a sawed-off bat near the door and a

mean neck chop. Serious... my neck chop

would have suckers coughing blood for days.

My dad is a gun collector. He has several WW2 rifles and an assortment of other pistols and what have you. The only one I can think of is the Mouser (or Mouzer) it's a german rifle and it's bolt action. Something about bolt action makes you feel fucking invincible when you shoot it as fast as possible.

I'm more into revolvers, but I am not old enough to purchase one yet (acouple more months and I'll be 21, then watch out). I'm planning on buying 3 or 4 revolvers as soon as I turn 21. I can't wait.

Guest sneak

its not about weapons.

if you cant get the job done with either your mouth or then fists or then by running away, you dont deserve to be a human.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

no sneak... that's how monkeys do it.

humans like to escalate untill the entire world is in the crosshairs.

HELL YEAH!

Nah, I just like guns, I would never use them on a living thing. Never on animals because I can't bring myself to kill animals, I'm sure I'd feel terrible. And I wouldn't use it on humans because I would probably get caught.

Archived