Who's Getting Drunk?

Guest Ted Wakowski

Guest Ted Wakowski

Ok, in the spirit of all my drunken posts on this shit ... I return! I'm in New York now, trying to get faded, and the move is 4 dollar bottles of Georgi (vodka).

Georgi, coke. Intoxication. Saturday night drunkenness for sure. I never have Saturdays off but tonight I'm free! Please believe I'm getting retarded. Holler!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I would be but im TO FUCKING SICK TO MOVE OUT OF MY CHAIR!!!!

goddamn you sickness!!!!!....like 8 different hapnens tonight..and I cant move....fuck THIS!!!

and I ran out of robotussin...so i now cant get stupid off of that eather!

FUCK!

mannnnnnnnnnnnn smirnoff ice aint no get trashed on saturday night shit son. it's some lounge by the pool at 10am and drink some spiked sprite shit son. either that or some "im 13 and mom & dad are out of town and a cute boy is coming over and i will be soooooo wasted and he'll deflower me" shit son. word.

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

mannnnnnnnnnnnn smirnoff ice aint no get trashed on saturday night shit son. it's some "im 13 and mom & dad are out of town and a cute boy is coming over and i will be soooooo wasted and he'll deflower me" shit son. word.

hahaha. exactly. those expensive-ass mixed drinks that taste like they have no alcohol content are made and marketed to people unable to drink real liquor (ie. drinks where you can actually TASTE the liquor)

Guest Ted Wakowski

Re: Re: Who's Getting Drunk?

normally you'd win the prize.

but you're disqualified for making a thread about it.

Ef that!

Take in mind i'm not referring to cocaine, which is by far a faulty additive to any real drinker's agenda. Just talking about vodka and coca cola! And plenty, plenty of vodka ....

started off the night with a firnd ...

1 parts absolut citron

1 part malibu

2 parts pineapple juice

over ice

add 2 cherries

(i'm not a fad ... i promise)

night progresses ... with a kid i aint seen in years

2 parts gin

1 part giner

serve on rocks

drunk ,,, k ,,, wanna fuck?

another friend comin over .... fuck

1 parts JW Black

on the rocks

followed by:

1/2 pint guinness

shot glass

1/2 baileys

1/2 johnnie walker

shoot

talk shit

k ... long night

bye

I?m just returning from my drunken night. I'd say it was pretty fucking fun. Went to Perkins and had some pancakes and talked shit about this kid that i saw at Perkins a few nights before who just happened to be in the next booth over and heard the whole thing. All I can say is he desearved it anyway. But the reason I don't feel like getting into. Oh and I kinda flirted with his woman too. Right in front of him. You would think someone would do something about you talking shit about him and macking on his woman. I feel like an ass but I it dont; matter cause i had a fun night. Right on folks. I'm fucking wasted and out. Peace.

Originally posted by Ten Cents

Yo synaps ... thats whats up, but ... real drunks don't get involved in sexual pursuits. That's for sober, together types. The fundamentally drunk representative overlooks the loveliest of ladies and passes out face-first in a pool of their own underachievement!

No guff – that’s why I haven’t been laid in a bit.

Guest Ted Wakowski

man this is awesome. you guys live the coolest lives. let's here some real stories.

Well, I helped an old lady across the street earlier in the day.

But it wasn't as good as being drunk later!

come on guys, while visiting the us, i often find myself returning to the am/pm to buy more girlie winecooler/zima drinks, because they actually have alcohol in them. where as i can buy 24 miller high lifes for 10 dollars, drink 12 and be slightly tipsy, and mostly bloated. the beer to the south of me, well, blows. although its funny watching people getting drunk off of 5 red dog talls. and me being stone sober.

nobody commented on georgi?

the shittiest vodka i know its cheap and u get fucked up but i know some folks that got real sick off of it

i didn't which is good i haven't got sick off of anything yet

but anyway georgi = bad what is it 12 a bottle

ewwy

smirnoff's even better than that

Archived