WHOS GETTING DRUNK TONIGHT?

railspike

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im definitely getting drunk tonight..but i doubt ill get laid...ill definitely break something tonight...i want to steal a car...fuck yeah..

Guest fr8lover

im gonna get faced, but as usual ill get too inebriated to even attempt to talk to girls in a normal manner.

such is life.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

i drink every weekend, every month, every year. maxim says i won't turn my liver into garlic salt if i keep it to the weekends but what's a brother to do the rest of the week...

holla ninjaaaaa, you know i'm getting faded and reset's going to drag my drunk ass to the yard.

my drinking has been taking to a new level this semester.last night I woke up in some church parking lot..all I remeber is thrwoing my skateboard at some bus shack.:D

Guest -MOE LESTER-

my night is pretty much over cus im tired but i got fucking stoned as fuck tonight..smokng 3 blunts and makin flows and shit on this nggas beat machine

this shit is funny....yeah, im drunk off whisky tonight.....its after midnight and i just got back from seeing a bunch of 80s hair bands play...now im waiting on my boys to get in town so we can go paint freights.....yeah....good night!!!

nahhhhhh

over here they r : spliffs / zoots / joints / doobie / zoogie.....

herbface

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahaha doobies...ive smoked my share of joints lately cus we are always too broke but fork the 1$ over for the swisher

Originally posted by chili dog

holla ninjaaaaa, you know i'm getting faded and reset's going to drag my drunk ass to the yard.

my drinking has been taking to a new level this semester.last night I woke up in some church parking lot..all I remeber is thrwoing my skateboard at some bus shack.:D

hahahahahaha...

my heads killing me and there's dirt under my fingernails. i woke up with a wig in my bed somehow.

Originally posted by railspike

and if so,, where will you be doing it, with who and, will you be getting laid ??

MY ideal night is going to a huge house party drinking all their alcaholand taking all their girls.you?????

hm not me. it's "devilush sober weekend" where i can finally get a good night's sleep.

i will be getting laid about 6 times this weekend please believe.

i'm such a nerd. the king tut special is on the discovery channel this sunday. i'm excited. dont laugh at me.

next weekend its "devilush drugs and liquor weekend" and we'll also throw in a birthday cake for our good friend.

Archived