WHOS GETTIN CRUNK TONIGHT!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

I USUALLY SPARK UP BLUNTS, BUT IVE DEDICATED THIS WEEKEND TO MY GOOD FRIEND THE 40 OZ!

YESTERDAY MOBBED AROUND ON HEIGHT STREET PERVED OFF KING COBRA AND SUPERIOR

TONIGHT, ITS JUST SOME DRUNKEN OLD ENGLISH AND MICKEYS ANTICS IN THE GOOD OLD WILDERNESS OF THE PRESIDIO!

WOOOO....GET DRUNK!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

I USUALLY SPARK UP BLUNTS, BUT IVE DEDICATED THIS WEEKEND TO MY GOOD FRIEND THE 40 OZ!

YESTERDAY MOBBED AROUND ON HEIGHT STREET PERVED OFF KING COBRA AND SUPERIOR

TONIGHT, ITS JUST SOME DRUNKEN OLD ENGLISH AND MICKEYS ANTICS IN THE GOOD OLD WILDERNESS OF THE PRESIDIO!

WOOOO....GET DRUNK!!!!!

Ima get drunk later, when some poeple fall asleep:idea:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

haha toniht was cool as fuck stating drinkin a grip of OE at 900 and itys 1230 and im still swerved bonfires arent that bad...saw hella peeps im so socail when im drunk its cool....yea wassup....the beach and the stars are cool when your durnk....too bad teh ladies werent feeling me cus i kept fucking swervin...its all gravy...had a nice night bout to pass out hope yall had fun too

just walked in from biking home from a party in the rain, got pretty drunk and still am. also went to some pothead party (i dont smoke) and they had 17 joints and a blunt passing all at once so i smoked :king:

now im bored and cant sleep and sittin at home. how did everyone elses night go.

Originally posted by TranceStoner

had a couple bears ... smoked two blunts and had some weird "moon Juice" shit at a party... And now Im here once again..

you had some "bears"? how can you not spell the word "beer"? its written on the bottle for fucks sake.

Archived