Who's doing stupid shit right now?

Guest symon

Guest symon

I'm at a buddies house with a bunch of my friends and were just doing some good ol stupid shit... I have bruised my knuckles and almost given myself a concussionb because I've been punching myself really hard in the head the past awhile... And I'm plastered so it doesn't hurt all that much. Anyone else doin something retarded but hilarious right now?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

hahaha thats wicked dumb. he he he . oh man. heheh eh ahaha bwuahgha.man im im spraypainting my hair. hahaha yeah ihiahihihah so fun. and dumb. fummb shi rules....... fuck you

Originally posted by binaryheresy

if that was directed toward me, jah, thank you.

yes, it was directed toward you. youre welcome. whats binary now?? i was never good in science.... or something....binary fission right. ahha yeah, i can sound smart...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I was standing on my head a few hours ago, and I obliterated my shoulder doing a crazy-ass hollowback. Now I'm having a beer and talking about dancing with two decorated members of this board. Beer,

El mamerro

one time, i was drunk, and i tried to support myself against a wall while doing a handstand... anyway, i ran toward the wall and lunged forward and pretty much rammed my head against the wall hella hard and gave myself a headache. it was in front of a whole group of fine ass girls too... god damn i love doing shit like that....

i've been waiting for the navy recruiter to call. he hasn't. so i'm going to pick up my paycheck from work, deposit it, go find a friend who might be going to slayer and hopefully get a ride to the show w/ him tonight. and then my girlfriend's coming over and hopefully sucking my dick.:king: but i dont really remember what i was talking about

you wanna hear a funny? ok.

its about 11:30pm a few nights ago and we decide to do something stupid, but funny. so we go to 711. my friend opens the door and keeps it open. then 3 of us with bikes charge in at 20 mph. i fell when i was skidding into a donut stand thing. the 711 guy comes out of a room really quickly and picks up the phone. my friend (john) still has had the door open, so we go out really fast. none of us could breath for 5 minutes.

after that, we realized we didnt get anything to eat/drink. then we couldnt stop laughing at the fact that the 711 camera had the best view to see it all happen..fast people on bikes just vhroom! right in, falling everywhere, not too much crashing into stuff, but fuck, this shit was funny. it seemed like 10 minutes but it was like 30 seconds. i still laugh about it....ahhhh goodtimes....

Bump for new stupid thing: I've listened to the Wu Tang St. Ides commercial on repeat for about 45 minutes now... It's SUCH an ill beat. beer,

El Mamerro

Update: I dig this song so much that I combined it 5 times in a row for full song length (it's less than a minute long normally). Destroy all aunts. beer,

El Mamerro

Guest --zeSto--

It was hot, on the spot, so I jetted at the block

And I asked for St. Ide's, I could tell by the dot

On the back he rebuilt it... not that charcoal filtered

Ice cold bottle tilted... to my cup he spilt it

AAAAAAAAAAH!!! ST. IDES! mmmmmmmmmmm...

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

you wanna hear a funny? ok.

its about 11:30pm a few nights ago and we decide to do something stupid, but funny. so we go to 711. my friend opens the door and keeps it open. then 3 of us with bikes charge in at 20 mph. i fell when i was skidding into a donut stand thing. the 711 guy comes out of a room really quickly and picks up the phone. my friend (john) still has had the door open, so we go out really fast. none of us could breath for 5 minutes.

after that, we realized we didnt get anything to eat/drink. then we couldnt stop laughing at the fact that the 711 camera had the best view to see it all happen..fast people on bikes just vhroom! right in, falling everywhere, not too much crashing into stuff, but fuck, this shit was funny. it seemed like 10 minutes but it was like 30 seconds. i still laugh about it....ahhhh goodtimes....

Pretty funny shit. You ever see any of the Whiskey movies? They did that shit at a grocery store & a dirtbike, shit was funny! They also went into a 7-11 & squirted the cashier with one of those silver fire extinguishers filled with water.

:lol:

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by platapie

if your on 12oz then you are deffinetly doing stupid shit

ahahahahaha

now how many emo kids does it take to screw ina light bulb...

Archived