Whos bitting who?

Dr. Hannibal

You all are very sure of your selfs about who is being original right?..wrong,even the greatest of writers bite or have bitten & this is the thread where we let it all go call it influence or what ever.

Daim bitting hard off delta,and delta calling him out on it

http://www.graffiti.org/delta/hitnjump.jpg'>

http://www.graffiti.org/delta/mutemess3d3.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The first one is obvious, but your second post... i don't know. Not that much resemblance. I already saw that direct comparison with the bee and that insect at delta's homepage. It would indeed be a strange coincidence that they'd both come up with that same idea. So the idea might really be bitten, but they both show a totally different style and way of doing it, so resepect to Daim anyway for the skills that he nevertheless proves in his craftsmanship there.

I was very astonished when i first saw it, because Daim showed enough innovative ideas in some of his other pieces, i wouldn't have thought that he needed to steal ideas from others.

Originally posted by Dr. Hannibal

You all are very sure of your selfs about who is being original right?..wrong,even the greatest of writers bite or have bitten & this is the thread where we let it all go call it influence or what ever.

Daim bitting hard off delta,and delta calling him out on it

shut the fuck up you retard. what? more than one person isnt allowed to draw bugs? your probably some toy who got called for biting and you think this lame attempt will justify you. go drink bleach nancyboy.

come on, the ones by delta look super-fresh. I know 3D-styles aren't everybodies thing but Delta definately has one of the worlds best 3D-styles. But then again, if you don't like 3D, you don't like 3D.

The ones by Daim don't really look like graffiti, but even if you consider them art or whatever you'll have to admit that it's very well made.

did anyone take into account that daim has always drawn bees n stuff?

did anyone look at the two?

maybe its just me, but one is on the side of the bug, and the other IS the bug...

and umm.... rounded and not...

and yeah...

./sberontro

Archived