Who's been in a fight lately?

Gunm

Fucking fratboys....

Last night me and my boy were in berkeley enjoying some fine alcohol when we decided it'd be a good idea to get some pizza before heading back to his place. mmmm, nice hot veggie pizza covered in red hot pepper and parmesan....yum.

no sooner do we get two blocks from the pizzaria these huge meathead mother fuckers bum rush us demanding the pizza and despite reassurance we're not looking for trouble, we're forced to set the pizza down and defend it.

My buddy gets the smaller of the two guys. I square off against this huge fuck that outweighs me by fifty pounds easy. A couple good hits and then I'm in a headlock, knuckled to the ground thinking "what the fuck, I hope the pizza isn't getting smashed."

By this time my friend and the other guy stop fighting and they come to pull us apart. Meatheads friend comes to pull him off but instead I lash out and piston my foot right into his stomach.

What a sight.....I'm headlocked on the ground, my buddy has to break a bottle over dudes head to get him to let go and this other guy is twitching on the sidewalk like a noodle 'cause I effectivly pushed his stomach up to lung level with my kick.

So I get up, the jocks are on the ground, we grab our pizza and take off. Final tally when we wake up this morning....

Me:

sprained thumb, one of my guaged ear plugs got popped out and left a big slash behind my ear, my pants got fucked up and my elbow is skinned to all hell

Buddy: right side of cheek all swollen up from where he took a fiesty hit.

But at least we got our pizza home.

Fighting is the most bullshit activity ever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hit me up next time yer out this way...

take care of your ear... i had i plug get torn out in a fight and then spent over a year having it be sore and occasionally infected... finally took it out a month or two ago and now i just have one stretched earlobe...

personally, i haven't been in a fight since october... woulda been involved in one on friday if i didn't need a cane to walk...

having a job that involves fighting changes your outlook on the matter... not sure if it's for better or worse...

I got a good story, not recent but humorous all the same;

After a nights drinking, 6 or 7 of us leave the pub and walk towards the bus stop. Stop to get some food from the off license. Come out to find this random dude talking to my mate, seems quite cool but a bit strange.

Anyways, chat to him for about 10 mins. Start walking across the road to bus stop. Randomer comes running up and punches my mate in the head.

I whirl round on the offensive and clock him one (and thus ends my good part in the fight).

The rest of the 'posse' jump this one guy, but he somehow manages to wrestle them all off. My mates are all fairly large, so it was a bit scary, until we later learned he'd been doing his own Tony Montana impression all night.

Three of my mates jump back on this guy and I take a tin out of my trousers and start bashing him round the head. Or so i thought.

I'd inadvertently smacked my mate in the head 6 times with a full tin. Oops. By now this guys mates come running over and I end up getting bottled resulting in 3 and a half hours in casualty.

My friend shook himself off and went clubbing. Bleeding profusely.

I suck.

last time i got into a fight was about 2 months ago..about 15 frat boys crashed this party i was at..and one of my homeboys 700 dollar camera went missing..long story short 4 of them got cut and one went through the window..i fell asleep there..the next day i woke up and took a piss..and the camera was right by the toilet bowl...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie@Feb 28 2005, 09:09 PM

hit me up next time yer out this way...

take care of your ear... i had i plug get torn out in a fight and then spent over a year having it be sore and occasionally infected... finally took it out a month or two ago and now i just have one stretched earlobe...

personally, i haven't been in a fight since october... woulda been involved in one on friday if i didn't need a cane to walk...

having a job that involves fighting changes your outlook on the matter... not sure if it's for better or worse...

Vinyl, i will be back down SF way this weekend. I'll call you up mang.

Oh, and the pizza was all good. Seriously, we dropped some good cash on our pizza and no way were some douschbag jocks gonna make off with it.

But dude was seriously the biggest fool i ever fought. I'm pretty lucky he opted to go for the subdual instead of the righteous ass kicking.

My buddy was on point with the bottle.

Originally posted by lameassnigga@Feb 28 2005, 09:10 PM

At least you guys got away with your pizza, look what happened to this guy!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pizzaparlorbrawl.html

i have that same doorbell!!

and as for fighting, yall niggaz need to take some martial arts, youd be surprised at how easy it is to defend yourself, considering that most toughguys who start fights only know how to throw these swooping right punches (that you can see coming from a mile behind their head) and headlocks. part of the trick with headlocks is...never get in one. fuck this, go take karate. and dont say shit on "ninjas" that shit is played, and ninjitsu is infact, very boring...about 8 centuries old.

This is a quality story from both sides.

I think it's pretty funny that two guys would try to fight you in order to get your pizza...like we're in the middle ages and they want your turkey leg and your stein of beer in some mead hall.

I can imagine them to all their boys "Yo we were so fucked up last night we tried to fight these kids and get their pizza!"

It's also pretty funny that you successfully defended said pizza pie and ate it.

Kudos.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Feb 28 2005, 06:13 PM

last time i got into a fight was about 2 months ago..about 15 frat boys crashed this party i was at..and one of my homeboys 700 dollar camera went missing..long story short 4 of them got cut and one went through the window..i fell asleep there..the next day i woke up and took a piss..and the camera was right by the toilet bowl...

This sounds like an example of my excellent behavior.

My best friend came to visit me at school with this dude i used to hang out with. I had heard the kid had gotten himself pretty heavily into sniffing coke and was just grimey to begin with so I was subconciously keeping a close eye on all my shit.

We get completely drunk and come back to my house and start wilding out and shit. Usual drunk shit. So i go to look for my video camera and cant find it. Then I can't find my wallet. So i start accusing this kid of taking it and him and my boy are looking at me like "what the fuck?!"...I wound up kicking him out of my house at 4am after taking 70 dollars from him. So this kid has no money for the Metro North back to Manhattan and is sitting at a train station waiting for the train for 2 hours until 6 am & also has no money so a cop wrote him up a summons (which gets negated after you mail in the fare money).

Long story short, my camera was where I always keep it and my wallet was in my girls car.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :innocent:

Damn drunks.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Feb 28 2005, 05:09 PM

what is it about alcohol that causes bullshit to spew out of my mouth.

im usually such a nice guy.

Hahaha I'm exactly the same. I'd say it's because I hate when people are assholes, and alcohol just gives me the courage to be equally as big an asshole back to them. Or maybe it's the fact that 9 times out of ten, they don't do anything about it. I guess I like those odds.....