Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Who's been in a fight lately?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Fucking fratboys....

Last night me and my boy were in berkeley enjoying some fine alcohol when we decided it'd be a good idea to get some pizza before heading back to his place. mmmm, nice hot veggie pizza covered in red hot pepper and parmesan....yum.

no sooner do we get two blocks from the pizzaria these huge meathead mother fuckers bum rush us demanding the pizza and despite reassurance we're not looking for trouble, we're forced to set the pizza down and defend it.

My buddy gets the smaller of the two guys. I square off against this huge fuck that outweighs me by fifty pounds easy. A couple good hits and then I'm in a headlock, knuckled to the ground thinking "what the fuck, I hope the pizza isn't getting smashed."

By this time my friend and the other guy stop fighting and they come to pull us apart. Meatheads friend comes to pull him off but instead I lash out and piston my foot right into his stomach.

What a sight.....I'm headlocked on the ground, my buddy has to break a bottle over dudes head to get him to let go and this other guy is twitching on the sidewalk like a noodle 'cause I effectivly pushed his stomach up to lung level with my kick.

So I get up, the jocks are on the ground, we grab our pizza and take off. Final tally when we wake up this morning....

Me:
    sprained thumb, one of my guaged ear plugs got popped out and left a big slash behind my ear, my pants got fucked up and my elbow is skinned to all hell

Buddy: right side of cheek all swollen up from where he took a fiesty hit.

But at least we got our pizza home.

Fighting is the most bullshit activity ever.

2. villain

villain Veteran Member

Ahhh... stupid meatheads.
    I would have slashed his guts open and lit his oozing fat on fire....

3. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

yea,fighting is necassary sometimes,its been awhile since ive been in a real fight,anything less than 3 hits is not a fight in my book,but sometimes thats all it takes,but overall i'll try to avoid it....oh and atleast you got to eat your pizza

4. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

wow. all that over a pizza? i'm down to scrap but damn..

but now that i really think, "If that was me...." I woulda been fightin too. but i box, so i think doods woulda been in for a surprise.

thumbs up, buddy.

5. sans sheriff

sans sheriff Senior Member

All that for a fucking pizza?

6. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

ha, this last weekend i had trouble with a bunch of frat boys too.

im not a very big dude, and this huge meathead got in my face and told me he would "ruin me," and I just laughed in his face and blew him a kiss cuz i was drunk off two forties of steel.

really just a waste of time.

7. villain

villain Veteran Member

Yeah some people fight over the dumbest shit.
    I am glad to say I have not gotten into any dumb shit lately. Well besides my own drinking. But I'm not a violent drunk. Just crazy/stupid.

8. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

hit me up next time yer out this way...
    take care of your ear... i had i plug get torn out in a fight and then spent over a year having it be sore and occasionally infected... finally took it out a month or two ago and now i just have one stretched earlobe...
    personally, i haven't been in a fight since october... woulda been involved in one on friday if i didn't need a cane to walk...
    having a job that involves fighting changes your outlook on the matter... not sure if it's for better or worse...

9. lameassnigga

lameassnigga Member

10. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

haha,that dude got his ass served to em,by a big ass dude too

11. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I woulda called the cops on em afterwards.

12. sneak

sneak Guest

meatheads fighting over vegetarian pizza!

the irony...

sneaks/lover not a fighter.

13. CamAlmighty

CamAlmighty Senior Member

I got a good story, not recent but humorous all the same;

After a nights drinking, 6 or 7 of us leave the pub and walk towards the bus stop. Stop to get some food from the off license. Come out to find this random dude talking to my mate, seems quite cool but a bit strange.

Anyways, chat to him for about 10 mins. Start walking across the road to bus stop. Randomer comes running up and punches my mate in the head.

I whirl round on the offensive and clock him one (and thus ends my good part in the fight).

The rest of the 'posse' jump this one guy, but he somehow manages to wrestle them all off. My mates are all fairly large, so it was a bit scary, until we later learned he'd been doing his own Tony Montana impression all night.

Three of my mates jump back on this guy and I take a tin out of my trousers and start bashing him round the head. Or so i thought.

I'd inadvertently smacked my mate in the head 6 times with a full tin. Oops. By now this guys mates come running over and I end up getting bottled resulting in 3 and a half hours in casualty.
    My friend shook himself off and went clubbing. Bleeding profusely.

I suck.

14. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

whoa that dude got smashed

15. villain

villain Veteran Member

Hahaha... yeah you should have just told them it was vegetarian pizza, then they woulda left you alone...