who's been caught?

sound

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have been close with the 5-0 once...it was funny though cause i knew he couldnt see me, but i watched him the whole time from a small roof i climbed up. after about 5 mins, 4 more squads came. they searched and searched and never found me....hahhah assholes.

i always get caught by citizens tho, im not too much of a paranoid freak.....sometimes...but, w/e

Guest eessee

i was doing some throw-ups and i went threw the hole in the fence so te metro riders could see it and while i was finishing this guy comes out of nowhere and he says "make sure it looks good.." and i turned around and it was some bum who was looking for money and water.. i hooked him up with some bucks and i followed him to check to see if he wasnt a cop and he checked to be 100% all broke. he was telling that he would see other writers do pieces and that he a pic collection but he was all drunk and i jetted out just in case... i thought i had been caught for sure but i was ready to run but i turned around instead and on the way home from the spot i waslked throw some alleys where i hit up and the cops were there and i had my bag full of cans and some books and i had a beenie glasses and a big trench coat i ran back and hid the cans in an old busted car took out the books and walked past them.... they asked if i had seen any "taggers" i said no i'm just coming back from the library and i kept walkinh went around got my bag and walked home with the books i my hand... i got freaked out because i thought i was going to get caught cuz i had mud on my shoes paint on my hands and markers in my pockets but luckily i didn't... the luck of a writer :crazy: :king:

Guest sneak

caught, but not in the act...

pig came round my house, cudnt find nething. i got off with the 5-0 (but not with my rents)

my mate got a formal caution

I am sure this is some petty shit:

14 Caught Racking= Payed Fine, Arrested

15 Caught Writing= Probation Fine

15 Caught Racking=Tried the good ole shopping car into pickup.

16 Caught Writing=Probation, Suspended License

16 Kicked out of second H.S. for writing

blah blah blah...

There have been so many chases, car chases, foot chases, bus chases, driver locking me in the bus, running across freeway, sweated, pad hot, ect ect...I guess when your putting in work you forget all the shit you've done....

The hero stories are the best...

story.

While visiting an unnamed college town a few hours outside of philly, I painted a simple under an overpass.. I was totallly unsmooth about it, had some stupid girl watching out who didnt do a good job at all, etc.. so im walking back to the car, and a dude starts walkin towards me, I had no fucking clue he was a cop, wasnt thinkin it at all. So he grabs me, cuffs me, and takes me back to where I did the shit. I guess he watched me do it, or so he claims... So I go to the station, get all my info written down, they tell me im gonna get a court summons in the mail and shit.. and fucking 2 years later, that shit still hasnt came.

im a lucky motherfucker.

havent been close to caught since (knock on wood).

Guest seter_stk

i never been caught, come damn close a few times, but never been caught. it doesn't meen im not "hardcore", just lucky:cool:

Originally posted by DankLordz

story.

While visiting an unnamed college town a few hours outside of philly, I painted a simple under an overpass.. I was totallly unsmooth about it, had some stupid girl watching out who didnt do a good job at all, etc.. so im walking back to the car, and a dude starts walkin towards me, I had no fucking clue he was a cop, wasnt thinkin it at all. So he grabs me, cuffs me, and takes me back to where I did the shit. I guess he watched me do it, or so he claims... So I go to the station, get all my info written down, they tell me im gonna get a court summons in the mail and shit.. and fucking 2 years later, that shit still hasnt came.

im a lucky motherfucker.

havent been close to caught since (knock on wood).

that happened to my brother...but with a traffic offense...

im thinkin either somebody threw it out because the system is so flooded with more important cases...or it just got lost in the horrible inefficiency of the court system.

Ive been caught once by the fuzz but its fails in comparison to the time me and 2 other kids were doing rollers down in the river, dead of night and had the cops chase us, we had to abandon are paint and when we came back the next day to take fliks the cops had thrown the left over bucket paint all over are shit.

Guest STONER DBM

i got ratted out for bombing mail trucks...the pigs tried to hit me with federal charges...dude wouldnt testify so they dropped it...i got caught in the act a few times, they hit me with fines and community service the first time...i got court next month well see what happens.

Archived