Who's awake in here - part duh

Smart

well... I still haven't even mentioned, much less bitched about my scratched cornea... the injury that forced me to lie around with my eyes shut for over 29 hours... even light gave me a headache, couldn't open it much less see for almost 2 days... I guess I'm recovering... but, if tyou're not on the east coast right now, you may be up, but you're weak, unless of course you can make it on the flip side... whatever happened to the late night Bob Hope?

------------------

2 Can Sam

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey Ink Lunatic! Sorry I didn't answer your emails! I've been on this whole email strike haha. I wanna send you hand written letters... then they feel more genuine! Yay!

Well, I just got off work (argh!) and I'm getting dressed right now. We're going to a party and it's been rumored that my friend and this fat girl are gonna fight. Now that I can't miss... of course I'm not gonna let anything happen to my friend, but I will have them have a fair fight. If that fat girl gets real nasty, then I'm gonna have to start kicking her ass with my heels...

Updates tomorrow morning when I'm nice and hungover.

Archived