whos awakE, drunk, an still bout to go out??

amItoolate?

goddamnit, i try not to start threads thid damn drunk as to not be clowned but damn,...well i been tryin to go out for the past 4 hours and people keep callin, then the power went out and all these dirties (cops) showed up and here it is damn near 4 in the a.m; and im real real drunk off the cap. morganz and im finally gonna do what i been meaninin to do with my next d ay off and im sorry yall cause i hatre when people get on here and are all like woo, look at me im drunk, im like, goddamnit whatever.;.... but shit i dig the message boazrd, it gives me somethin to lo0ook at 1st thing whem i wake up and when i go to sleepy time.... what was i say in again?? um we;lll im goin out now, i hope whatever looks okay... i aint been here in philly but for a month now, and i tells yall, the kids up here are unique., i got majer respect! honestly! welp. me and morgan are out, ill check in when i return....... you 12 ozers keep on keepin on............fuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

okay its 6;30 in the am i do apolagize for anything i said earlier that may of offended anyont... wit a goddamn minuit, im a nice guy... theres no way, well anyhoo, im home now i went and did stufff i shouldnt have done, oh well, so, im really diggin the big city thus far exept the fact that wal-mart keeps theyre paint loked up........what kinda jewish bullshit is that?

oh-well

g-night yall

Guest socrates

I can't remeber what i did at the beginning of the night, but I have 3 empty six=packs on the table and meanstreak on my hand:confused: :confused: :confused:

Archived