Who's Awake (And Drunk As Hell) Here??

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

secret, im awake

24 hours of staright work and 10 more hours to go.

thank god this is the last day.

i wanted to comment that i like girls who use the word pussy

and i like wildflower blue

we have never talked, but i knwo you are good people cuz good people i know tell me you are good people

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

maybe we ahve talked before, but you arent on now and i am reposnding 2 hours after your post.

i just got back from bk.

good morning.

oh, and i dont drink.

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Guest Pilau Hands

secret...did you at least finish the first outline? please say yes.

"i wanted to comment that i like girls who use the word pussy...and i like wildflower blue"

is there anyway to agree more than 100%?

glad the show was good dood...and GLAD this is the last day of slabor

I have about 4 romincokes in my system and probably anywhere from 5-10 beers, I lost count. I'm not as drunk as I was earlier, but I am still wasted as fizunk. Only problem, I have nothing to do, no paint. So I am sittting here with Only In Dreams on repeat throwing knives into my ceiling and watching them fall. Good Times Good Times.

My cat is Meowing. She tells me when to go to sleep, she'll walk in front of the monitor and just meow in my face, it's cute but it gets on my nerves.

------------------

Girls suck.

I was doing a roller and all of a sudden the kid who was doing it with me goes fuck lets get out of here we need to go ahhh lets go blabl bla. We were on a roof and he was conviced the cops were waiting for us. I told him if theyh were waiting for us we might as well go out in style....i guess it happens to all of us

i think the only time ive ever ben sober since the age of 12 is when i am in jail.yet then again i cant get high anymore unless i do like some ice or about a vile of the likety splits,shit just get me situated with a gram of space crystals-special k mixed with shards.i guess i have been blazinupon a oz. today

Well, okay... this is my third night drinking and getting high. I couldn't reply to this thread last night because I head straight to bed. I see this thread has turned into "Secret talks to herself"... but uh, yeah. Men piss me off. They really do. I like getting high, avoiding them, and laughing at them. Yeah...

Archived