Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Whooooo Hooooo!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by YUshook, Jun 7, 2001.

1. YUshook

YUshook Junior Member

SIXERS WIN!!!! SIXERS WIN!!!!! and all ya'll suckas were hatin!!!!!holla

2. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

yeah that was a good game...but are they going to win the next?LIKE i care...SIXERS are a good team....LAKERS are too.

3. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly Senior Member

iverson in the clinch of course even tho he is still a drama queen he is so good.

i was laughing the whole time, thinking to myself that any time shaq fouls omeone they should get four free throws instead of one or two because that shit had to hurt ferreal.
    and the fact that if iversons compression bandage were tattooed on he would get a billion points.

as for iverson's laker clone he can suck a big dick.

4. Vapor

Vapor Member

yeah. sixers rule. fuck the lakers.

5. JELO_016

JELO_016 Member

GO 76ERS......
    THE LAST TIME THE LAKERS WENT INTO THE NBA FINALS UNDEFEATED THEY GOT SWEPT BY THE PISTONS...........BEAT LA

6. platapie

platapie Guest

allen iverson is a PIMP.

7. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

odds are someone somewhere made alot of money off that game. i wish i would a bet on it.

------------------
    high plains drifter

8. Comp Shoes

Comp Shoes Guest

I was thinking the same thing except about the people that lost money. Im sure alot of people thought the lakers were a sure thing. I know somewhere today someone is franticly packing their bags and leaving town cuz the bookie is after them to pay up.