WHOO HOO ! its my bday

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FuckWhitey

19, so what do you do for a living?

when I was your age I was in college, I think that the year I was 19 was the worst in my life. hmmm. good thing I have a short memory and I dont give a fuck about the past. Happy Birthday young man.

19 feels like i was 16 just yesterday...i deff missed out on alot never really did the whole teenage drink get fucked up party thing, i always stayed in the shadows...do my stuipd shit

i should be going to school this jan...late sign ups and all

19 job less...im looking for one now...blah i made good amount of money selling art work to get buy,

i also been doing alot of fliming for a few videos skateboard wise,

Originally posted by T.T Boy

dude, i am a wigger. lost boysz what.

being a wigger in a country other than the USA (except NYC) is not as bad as being a wigger in the US since very few people outside the US realize how fucking fucked up it is to be a wigger, thus not many people would make fun of you. All those german hip hop fans and shit, theyre all wiggers, but in Germany it doesnt matter cause its not like they understand the real America and how shit really is about color over here.

A rapper(hip hopper) that isnt black in the US is a wigger

A rapper(hip hopper) that isnt black outside the US is a rapper.

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

19 feels like i was 16 just yesterday...i deff missed out on alot never really did the whole teenage drink get fucked up party thing, i always stayed in the shadows...do my stuipd shit

i should be going to school this jan...late sign ups and all

19 job less...im looking for one now...blah i made good amount of money selling art work to get buy,

i also been doing alot of fliming for a few videos skateboard wise,

damn that sounds like you did shit much funner than any of that drinking partying shit.

word to the young wise, 16,17, and 18 year olds rarely party as hard as they say. Its not even safe to party at that age, they are targets by rapists and targets by muggers before anyone else. doesnt matter how big you are, your face says "inexperienced kid".

Originally posted by FuckWhitey

word to the young wise, 16,17, and 18 year olds rarely party as hard as they say. Its not even safe to party at that age, they are targets by rapists and targets by muggers before anyone else. doesnt matter how big you are, your face says "inexperienced kid".

:lol:

haha everyone is funny tonight...must be the snow out side

heck yeh i deff had more fun that the party kids...while they where smokeing pot and rolln on E to some robot music...

i was out rideing on a trash can lid with a rope on the back of my freinds car going 30...cant beat that

Archived