Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WHOO HOO ! its my bday

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Coffie Crave, Dec 6, 2003.

1. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

WHOO HOO its my birthday-

19- man time flys...

2. Coffie Crave

what i really want fot a gift is tribe from tko...:D

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

happy birthday nigger. shouldnt you be out banging hoes, or drinking yourself retarded? even if your in the usa thats no excuse for not getting drunk, sxe isnt one either.

4. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

soon you will realise no one cares about birthdays. 20, nothing happens, 21 people pretend to care....then you dont even remember.

5. Coffie Crave

:lol:

6. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

For your birthday I give you the present of not being on 12oz for a full year. Have a good time.

7. Coffie Crave

i try not too, but that CHANNEL ZERO always brings me back

8. Telo

Telo Elite Member

hey its my bosses birthday too. ehhhh... alright.. whoopty doo..

9. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

19, so what do you do for a living?
    when I was your age I was in college, I think that the year I was 19 was the worst in my life. hmmm. good thing I have a short memory and I dont give a fuck about the past. Happy Birthday young man.

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, i am a wigger. lost boysz what.

11. Coffie Crave

19 feels like i was 16 just yesterday...i deff missed out on alot never really did the whole teenage drink get fucked up party thing, i always stayed in the shadows...do my stuipd shit

i should be going to school this jan...late sign ups and all

19 job less...im looking for one now...blah i made good amount of money selling art work to get buy,
    i also been doing alot of fliming for a few videos skateboard wise,

12. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

being a wigger in a country other than the USA (except NYC) is not as bad as being a wigger in the US since very few people outside the US realize how fucking fucked up it is to be a wigger, thus not many people would make fun of you. All those german hip hop fans and shit, theyre all wiggers, but in Germany it doesnt matter cause its not like they understand the real America and how shit really is about color over here.
    A rapper(hip hopper) that isnt black in the US is a wigger
    A rapper(hip hopper) that isnt black outside the US is a rapper.

13. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

damn that sounds like you did shit much funner than any of that drinking partying shit.

word to the young wise, 16,17, and 18 year olds rarely party as hard as they say. Its not even safe to party at that age, they are targets by rapists and targets by muggers before anyone else. doesnt matter how big you are, your face says "inexperienced kid".

14. Coffie Crave

:lol:

haha everyone is funny tonight...must be the snow out side

heck yeh i deff had more fun that the party kids...while they where smokeing pot and rolln on E to some robot music...

i was out rideing on a trash can lid with a rope on the back of my freinds car going 30...cant beat that

15. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

smoking weed is fun man, dont say it isnt.

but yeah, enough with the nostalgia. stop posting in this thread and move on with your life.