Wholetrains

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest railroadjerk

that berlin wholetrain was one of the first graffiti flix i saw on the internet, i still have it saved on my computer from then...fucking amazing.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by boogie hands

butterslapable post as usual......i know youve got a kegr wholetrain laying around for the boogie though right?;)

I aint putting that online, get a copy of Magic Moments #4...

...that first car is spectacular.....i dig all the different styles of "s" on each one....simple silver too....

europe whats the basic public perception of graf on trains over there? i mean i know its illegal, but i always envision the european public being more open to it then say the american public....but maybe thats just me sterotyping....either way its so fresh....

Guest imported_Europe

I think its about the same worldwide, people generaly hate tags and bombing but some see burners on the outside as art. But the politicians and the media have had a huge impact on the general publics feeling about graff by denouncecing it all as vandalism, now alot of people think that too... cause they have been brainwashed by politicain and the media.

Whatever, it will never go away...:D

Guest 87centHitMan
what kind of stupid reply is this????? where the fuck are your wholetrains or even tags on trains mate????

I know what he means. I think some of the styles overseas are a little funny sometimes. It's mainly just different than all of the typical u.s. graff. It's kind of a sillier, simpler style, not so many wildstyles. But that's not bad, though. It's just different than typical american style. They can really rock some shit. I give 'em props. They definitely kill passenger trains, which is something that's pretty much, if not completely nonexistent in the us. I like it.

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

what kind of stupid reply is this????? where the fuck are your wholetrains or even tags on trains mate????

anytime someone brings something up about not liking euro shit you seem to always resort back to "americans don't hit transit." this has been debated on here for so long. people here don't see commuter trains as a big target. there are people in california risking their lives doing bridge spots and heavens. and i know some people are doing the same in europe with trains. its not that those people are afraid to do commuter trains, its that they aren't into them.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

sick post europe. that is some incredible work. can't say i've ever seen a whole train done before (until now).:eek:

Guest sober

if i saw something like that rolling i would lose my voice from yelling!!!from someone that loves doing wholecars, this shit gave me a cold shiver just looking at this. thanks...