whoever made the mike kidblount image . .

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think it was J , or TUE that did up the kidblount ones...........

i didnt know the oolong ones were strainght bitten from giant , that makes them less cool , i thought that the final sticker was atleast original in design , if not motivation .......oh well ima get some anyhow

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The whole Obey bite was absolutely on purpose... I thought that it'd be pretty much a bite already to just make stickers of a random image and put em all over the place... In essence, that's what Obey Giant is. So if we were biting/parodying the concept, we might as well make it blatant. Thanks for the supporters... I can't wait till those stickers get here. I'm gonna one-up Dee and take a picture of Oolong stuck on my tighty-whities. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Pistol

Please don't mamerro that is unless Dee will one up you with some oolong on the G shots.

I was thinking.

That little part on the back of the thong, the tiny triangle right before the string.... would look beautiful with a baby oolong transfer. Si o no?

a transfer about 1/4th the size of the regular transfers.like 4 stamps. that big.

DEE38oolonggearmodeloner.

I think it will look great on you I mean the thong Dee38.

I think I'll make 'em right now and fedex overnight.

:D :king:

I'm thinking in the front. You know where thongs @ the mall always have the little cartoon character or something in the front.

Originally posted by Pistol

I think it will look great on you I mean the thong Dee38.

I think I'll make 'em right now and fedex overnight.

:D :king:

I'm thinking in the front wear thongs @ the mall always have the little cartoon character or something

Back and front it is boss!

nah it was me who posted the picture up first.. then i let mamerro take it into his own hands and make it wonderful. hey pistol kids at my school will by them things for 5 dollers each. ha and im still owkring on the picture of my neighbor her brothers a bitch and wont let us in the house now. ill get em though

Guest imported_El Mamerro

But as I said before, I'd made that Kidblount posee sticker two years ago, when the phenomenon was huge (Kidblount was popular even before the "All Your Base Are Belong to Us" craze). As a matter of fact, I made the Oolong sticker by using the Kidblount file, which was still divided in layers.

You do get credit for bringing him into 12 oz... Although something tells me that probably ended up here a long time ago, and everyone just forgot about it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Although something tells me that probably ended up here a long time ago, and everyone just forgot about it.

yes i belive it has been on here before but it is ever funnier now

of course it was meant to be somewhat of an obey parody - that's what made it unny. i dont think anyone was taking this too seriously

well, to whoever made it - you rule. everyone liked the stickers a lot. maybe i can get some flicks, dawg!

Archived