"Whoa, Ready?"...government

$360

anyone seen this site?

www.ready.gov

i heard about it on the radio. its strange the way they prepare us for things like this. i just seems so weird.

it reminds me of those old school "duck and cover" films they showed kids and i think to the genreal public.

i dont know, just though i would share.

*edit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that shit is crazy, dont be afraid be ready.....wtf is up with the world today were we gotta have plans and escape routes out of our own homes and neighborhoods...im real glad that we have this war on terrorism and that we got saddam out....we cant just stand around and be pushed around, its about time we fight back and perhaps put some fear into those who want to hurt us

haven't you seen the tv ad?

It has Tom Ridge comparing terrorism to earthquakes and hurricanes. It makes me VERY uncomfortable that he's drawing a parallel between acts of terror and unavoidable NATURAL occurances...

Then it has the fireman telling us that 'It doesn't matter where you live. We're ALL the target. America is the target."

For Baby:

Formula

Diapers

Bottles

Powdered milk

Medications

Moist towelettes

Diaper rash ointment

For Adults:

Ask your doctor about storing prescription medications such as heart and high blood pressure medication, insulin and other prescription drugs.

Denture needs

Contact lenses and supplies

Extra eye glasses

they cant be serious.. contact lenses.. thats a pure fag flippin luxury in a crisis !

Originally posted by ARCEL

there are people that cant figure out on their own that they should bring along their prescriptions, there are people that cant figure out that they should bring diapers and shit for their baby.

Well, in that tv commercial, 1st it's Ridge, then Fireman 1 and then Fireman 2 pops up and says:

"Store water and non-perishable foods for at least 3 days."

Which in turn makes me wonder how many people are buying Friday's Spaghetti-O's on Tuesday...

Originally posted by T.T Boy

where are the funny cartoons someone posted, where they had been edited.

they weren't edited, jsut captions were added.... i tried searching for it with no luck.... can anybody else find it, or was it deleted?? that was funny...

Originally posted by Smart

haven't you seen the tv ad?

It has Tom Ridge comparing terrorism to earthquakes and hurricanes. It makes me VERY uncomfortable that he's drawing a parallel between acts of terror and unavoidable NATURAL occurances...

Then it has the fireman telling us that 'It doesn't matter where you live. We're ALL the target. America is the target."

This Ready.Gov site is one of the scariest things I've ever seen..The comparison of NATURAL Disaster/Terrorist Attcks is downright horrific. That makes you think that someone/somewhere has more info than they would like to share.

On the other hand, I have a hard time believing that there are the same odds that it might rain vs. a missle coming through my arcadia door. These are the kinds of things that you have to experience to really be scared of. 9-11 just didn't hit home as much as it would have if it were in California or a bordering state for that matter.

All in all...Terrorist suck ass....

Archived