WHOA NIGGA CHILL!

MEROJUANA

YO THIS IS JUST ANOTHER SPAZ OUT THREAD THAT I DROP FROM TIME TO TIME. DOING MY THING IN THE BX AND MANHATTAN. YO MY NIGGA WHY ARE BOGIES $7.50 A PACK YO!! THIS NIGGA BLOOMBERG IS FUCKIN WILDIN OUT!! YO FUCK THAT SHIT, NOW IM ADDING CIGGARETTES TO THE LIST OF SHIT I RACK. YO DOES ANYBODY WANNA BUY A ROYAL BLUE AND BLACK STEEPTECH NORTHFACE JACKET? ITS IN DOPE CONDITION...I TOLD WIFEY I WAS BUYING GROCERIES AND ENDED UP BUYING A PACK OF STOGES AND RACKING THE GRUB...SHIT IS SERIOUS. HOW YOU NIGGAZ LIVIN? IM CHILLIN DOING MY LITTLE THING. CAUGHT BEEF WITH A BUNCH OF PUSSY NIGGAZ FROM THE HEIGHTS WHO WILL REMAIN NAMELESS, I DONT GIVE HERBS FAME BY NAMEDROPPING. BUT ANYWAY, THOSE NIGGAZ CAN COME SEE ME ANYTIME, BUT THEY ACT LIKE THEY BLIND WHEN IM IN THEIR HOOD 24/7...SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR SPOTS TOYS. THESE NIGGAZ RIDE MY DICK HARDER THAN MY GIRL. WORD IS BOND. IM OUT YO FUCK THE BUFF FUCK A BLOOMBERG, AND FUCK ALL THE HATERS. 1

MERO ONEAAA

MLB SQUAD **

INC TEAMMMM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest im not witty

finally mero is back. i always love what this fool has to say. stick around mero! come son these newbie 12 oz crackas. :)

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

I think I'd like to sit down and drink an espresso with Mero. do you like espresso?

YEAH ESPRESSO IS COOL, BUT I LIKE TO MIX IT UP NAHMEAN? HOW ABOUT A CAFFE MOCHA? OR AN AMERICANO? A DEUCER OF ST. IDES SPECIAL BREW? HOLLA AT THE KID NIGGA.

MOTHER FUCKING MERO DOGS

MLB INC TST TMF TNDD 46 BTK

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

YOU ARE A PATHETIC HERB!!! STOP LYING TO THESE PEOPLE!!!! LOL

AHH WHAT A HATER, NIGGAZ SHOW ME LOVE AND HE STILL COMES THROUGH ON SOME STAR & BUCWILD HATING SHIT!! WHO ARE YOU SON? YOU GOTTA BE ONE OF THESE KGK CLOWNS OR JUST A PLAIN OLD DICKRIDER, TAKE THE SADDLE OFF MY DICK LIL NIGGA, CUZ YOU STILL AINT SHIT, ASK MISTA, YOU CAN GET ALL YOUR SHIT TAKEN OUT TOO PUSSY!!!! IT DONT MATTER WHERE YOU FROM SON!!! DICKRIIIIIIDDDDDEEEEERRRRR!!!!!

MERO NIGGA

MLB FOR LIFE

INC HAR ATB

why do people dick ride this kid so hard? really? i mean anybody else who comes in here and sounded like a straight ignorant person would get clowned so bad.....what am I missing? and please don't waste your time with some hard core threat and reply. we all know your from the bx already.....

well, as I recall... Mero had already refrained from naming names and took the high route, this shit still follows, I'm gonna leave it up to him for justification but I'm not gonna let the unwashed be ignorant to the facts...

Archived