whoa...buff that train

NOVAGIRL

who knows how much it costs to buff one side of a boxcar and a hopper...and who gets that loot

a certain railworker named LEONARD COLLINS told the cops it costs $7000 per car and because of LEONARD COLLINS i'm facing a felony...so to make a long story short i need to know or need to be pointed in the right direction to find this info...ya know for court and shit...

legitimate sources would be nice cause my lawyer just doesn't understand the railways...

help would be reciprocated with handjobs...thanks and

DIE LEONARD COLLINS DIE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest L.RonHubbard

you want LEGITIMATE sources, and your coming to the internet???

I know when i got caught painting freights when i was 15 they didnt try to give me felony charges. The rail company said that since i didnt go over the numbers they would let it slide. Have you talked to the judge yet? cause im sure they could hit you off with that if they wanted to. I heard about some skateboarder getting a felony charge because the buisness said it would cost them thousands of dollars to re paint the handrail he damaged.

Guest professor poopatronic

well, i can tell you one thing, there's no fucking way it costs anywhere near that much. as far as i know, most/all freight buffing is done with paint, so i'd say it costs more like 10 dollars.

they are gonna drop the charges...all i had to do pay a restitution...the lawyer arranged that at the preliminary...but i have another court date comin up to offically drop the charges...

i just wanted to know in case the railway dudes try to pull shit...so no one knows how much train buffin costs?

i want a hand job!!!

i dont think it costs as little as 10 bucks.

i mean, they have to pay the guys by the hour and shit, buy the paint, and normally, you see that they tape spots off on hoppers, and they have stencils and junk for fr8s.

so it probably costs at least 30 bucks per side and stuff.

but nothing near 7k, unless they got some of that anti-graffiti paint.

well wait.

it would depend alot on what kind of paint they feel they need to use.

i mean, if anyone here has ever tried to order the paint for a car or truck (if you are like me and try to come out cheaper by buying your own paint and shit and taking it to someone and having them spray it), the paint can get pricey.

cheapest ive found is just under a hundred bucks for just a gallon.

so if they think that that kind of stuff works better on their cars and shit, then it may get kind of expensive there, but still, no where near 7k.

its good that theyre gonna drop the charges and shit.

ive been arrested for painting the back of a Caterpillar Tractor (after getting ratted on, now im a murderer).

and the owner had his workers spend half the day scrubbing it with paint thinner to get the paint off and they said i would have to pay a restitution equal to the amount the owner paid his workers to take it off, and the price of the paint thinner they used.

they split it between me and my boy who quit not long after that (he wasnt much into the game as it was) and it was $178 or so a peice.

they didnt waste any time doing it, they started work early and when the police got there to take the report, it was all gone and that was about 9:30am.

so he must have been paying them like 25 an hour (considering that i wasnt paying for some bullshit).

I had 3 months to pay it.

i ended up getting arrested again just before my deadline for some other non graff related stuff, and never paid my restitution.

haha, FUUUUH Q assholes!!!.

my boy had a job and paid his right off the bat.

haha.

oh well, whatever.

you right, 7 grand is alot to repaint a car. You could do it a hell of alot cheaper, but thats not what they're trying to do. If pressed the company will probably break down the costs and it will look like this:

-buying shop time for a repaint

-cost of sanding/prepping the car

-paint (industrial strength, multiple coats, expen$$$ive)

-wages for the staff

-lost income from the car being out of service

when you pad out the numbers and add that up its easy to get to 7 grand. the RR isn't concerned with repainting the car...its concerned with screwing you as much as possible.

Originally posted by NOVAGIRL

they are gonna drop the charges...all i had to do pay a restitution...the lawyer arranged that at the preliminary...but i have another court date comin up to offically drop the charges...

i just wanted to know in case the railway dudes try to pull shit...so no one knows how much train buffin costs?

your charges are NOT going to be droped if you are paying resitution..im sure your attorney entered a plea of NOLO or guilty with a fileing, wich is stay good for alocated time and the file gets tossed...listen, if the rail reps dont show up and your shitty lawyer dont move to dismiss it fully with no resitution payement you payed a chump....also if the cops arrested you or caught you on rail proprety, they broke the law too....want my card....

Rule #1

never admit to anything.

Rule #2

you have the right to remain silent.

Rule #3

if you are paying a lawyer and he cant figure out a defense for you

then spend some money on the vaseline cause he is gonna do you

harder then leonard.

Rule #4

squeeze your cheeks

as i remember it, normal cops cant arrest you on rr property, because it falls outside of their juresdiction. just like how a ny cop cant arrest you in jersey. a rr cop has to arrest you, or a bull could catch you, detain you and probably turn you over to the real cops, but a real cop cant come on to the tracks and physicaly arrest you. nor, i dont believe, could they arrest you on public property, after they saw you painting a train.

my details might be off, but im pretty sure thats the jist of it...

charged us 600 a car... unfortunately... challenging retribution means admitting guilt, which may hinder other programs like getting the charge expelled if it's your first charge or what not.

and the price isnt just for paint.... it's for taking the the car out ot service, and to the shop, as well.

Guest Graff Jesus

it goes like this.

they quote 7k a car because they have to take the car out of service, and transfer it to a place where they buff them. i know in california they can't buff whole sides because the paint that the rail companies use is lead-based.

which means you're paying for the car to be taken out of service & transferred, on top of paying for supplies, worker's time, and then getting it back into service. basically they can say whatever the fuck they want, and you get stuck with it.

make your lawyer get a breakdown of the actual price, and proof that the car is buffed before you pay ANYTHING. also, your lawyer could argue that most trains never even get buffed, so paying restitution means shit.

Originally posted by eros

IHATEU

"also if the cops arrested you or caught you on rail proprety, they broke the law too."

can you explain this to me.

in order for a city cop to arrest you on rail property they "trespass" so it is a good counter in court...i understand someones confusion with the fact that a officer can arrest you on private property ie. shoplifting but laws differ and there are many loop holes..im not gonna blab em all on here but belive me im well read...

oh yeah seeking im down to run a train on this bitch if she posts a photo of dat ass....

hey, dont be a fool offer to reapaint the whole shit on your own the whole train wouldnt even come close 2 fukkin 100 bucks, use that cheap white paint u use to buff shit for a production, get cha boys 2 help you out and paint! shit you could get it done in less than an hours with 3 other people! Man that beats paying 7k

I will tell you right now you got exactly 0% chance of buffing that yourself. This isnt some retaining wall on a bridge, this is a freight car. And why the fuck would the railroad agree to let you do some sloppy, half assed buff, with shitty paint, when they will still have to supervise, and pull the car out of service for you to do it? They would much rather just bleed you for the 7k and give the car a whole new paintjob.

some of you lack a firm grasp of reality.

Archived