@who_went_over_my_freight on Instagram

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really surprised to see a couple of guys who's graf I've looked up to doing that shit

Going over Ichabod??

Anything for a flatty I guess :-(

I didn't see snitching, but then again I just perused a little online, I don't instaham or use other popular social media outlets. In any event, it's just social media bringing to light the deterioration of culture that has been going on for quite a number of years now. That freight graffiti book is probably partly to blame as it drew the attention of numerous toys who never would have noticed fr8s. On the other hand there are a small portion of people who should know better setting a poor example. Knowing one offender I saw there, I guess he's situated far enough from an ass beating that he can feel safe crapping on the people he would jock in person and who really made the scene.

Get your ethics and etiquette up people!

Ok, who is this?? :tearsofjoy:

Its not hard to figure what they write. For who it is i am surprised how much involvement he/she has on the posts. I would figure some one like that who has been in the scene as long as they have would be used to it. I only know what a couple members write on here so i don't know if that post comes from 12 oz familia.

Whoever is running the account appears to have a strong grasp of the scene and history. The comments he/she provides to the pictures initially are usually hilarious. Seems like they really like to stir shit up and i will leave it at that.

The lines are blurred, nobody knows what happens from point A to point B. The only ones that are truly transparent are the ones where its beef.

The lines are blurred, nobody knows what happens from point A to point B. The only ones that are truly transparent are the ones where its beef.

You might think so. There are some who are known for the mentality that they came out to get a fr8, and they're going to do so by any means necessary even if that means going over someone else, even if it's a vet or going over something that burns the garbage they're about to put up. There are also a surprising amount of people on there who fail to recognize that a lot of fr8 is running on a closed circuit and it's being watched by people who love fr8s. Any seasoned bencher on here likely has multiple flix of the same fr8 caught over time. If you're watching the lines it's not hard to tell where someone else has been a douchebag.

• Like 1

hah, dude. this spectacle has been fun to watch. nothing like card-pulling and people embarrassing themselves. learning a lot of names to avoid on the bench.

but a lot of this makes me really not want to paint trains/paint in general. a fresh reminder that, yes, most of these people suck. guess i could also just be grateful for having a decent circle of my own ...

/forever cynical

Its not hard to figure what they write. For who it is i am surprised how much involvement he/she has on the posts. I would figure some one like that who has been in the scene as long as they have would be used to it. I only know what a couple members write on here so i don't know if that post comes from 12 oz familia.

Yeah i can tell who it is but i meant who they are here, seeing as how they referenced jncos. Didn't really expect an answer.

Cause you know, don't drop dime.

im glad I'm getting to enjoy this before it fizzles out

Writers are dicks.

We can only blame ourselves though it's very rare to meet a guy who has an apprentice or whatever. How these kids supposed to learn how to act when they got no one to show them

--

It's funny Grom is getting called out. I don't get what he does at all. ... Do fucking letters!

There are also a surprising amount of people on there who fail to recognize that a lot of fr8 is running on a closed circuit and it's being watched by people who love fr8s. Any seasoned bencher on here likely has multiple flix of the same fr8 caught over time. If you're watching the lines it's not hard to tell where someone else has been a douchebag.

Most writers have the mentality that the only way they wont rock a panel is if there isn't a single train in the yard for sure, i think that mindset is what is getting put on blast here. Most of the beef shown on the account are from closed circuits (or anything that goes into Florida or California). I defiently agree it is possible to see exactly whats happening on a specific car. I am just saying that there are only a few of the posts actually fall into the category the rest is just "DUDE WHEN OVER YOUR CAR DAMM!!!!!" and its a fill-in of a penis or just straight beef.

Dude running the account is now targeting writers in the comments and putting them on blast. Thats kind of funny.

• Like 1

I saw one guy point out an old HEAT night flick with wet paint was posted as an original before showing the gone over panel. Hinting the page is probably run by TCI dudes, since they're never called out and it's pretty obvious they cap people with their end2ends on reefers with humungous backgrounds.

Whatever though, I just see this page as pure entertainment and it's funny seeing people make fools of themselves. We've all done shit here and there that we justify in our own way, whether it was ethical to the game or not. The way I see it just don't be a fuckboy and follow the traditional rules of graff. Don't go over OG's, deceased or panels that have clearly been there for 10+ years, and if you do have to go over someone make sure that you a) burn their piece with more style AND colours and b) cover their piece COMPLETELY, or at least show that you tried to if you do run out of background. This is out of respect. If you do a simple one colour straight on a panel and someone burns over you with 6+ colours and goes bigger, just shut the fuck up and appreciate the work. You got 1 upped. Too many dudes flex their egos when it isn't called for.

DAM!