Who?

NoEZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Shit on you!

Then you'd have to kill the US army...

i swear it was universities who invented it, not the army. they made it so the could share stuff with each one, like new pieces of research...+

I'm not the vengeful type...

1. My boyfriends bosses. Both of them. Not really, because I know they will get what they deserve in the end but they should at least get a brutal ass beating. Greedy misers.

2. Rude, obnoxious, and ignorant italians who work hard to make life as difficult as possible here.

3. Pickpockets.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

because you can tolerate kids of other racial backgrounds who act like they're something or someone they're not.....

Well Kettie, after growing up in California where I was exposed to the hardships of life at a very young age and knowing my friends older brothers who constantly schooled me on staying true to yourself and never back down.....minding your own business was one of the most important things I learned.

Now that I reside in a city where the kids and 40 year olds want to be "down" so they continuously "fake jax".....and pretend they are somewhere bigger because they think it's "cool" or something.....I'm talking about the white kids who when Eminem came out,ended up bleaching their hair,rock the Carolina Blues,and front with the attitude.The meth problem is one the worst in the nation--look it up and you'll see my city listed.I'm fed up.

Have a good New Year everyone.....and this is just my opinion.

Originally posted by Smart

Awww! I was hoping Kettie would say something like:

"I wanna smother Smart with my crotch!"

can a girl smother a guy to death with her crotch? If so would it be murder? and if she did it intentionally how could they prove it?

Death by pink taco

Archived