who would you rather fuck

inkjunkie34

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not much of one for "fucking", but I had to swing with a church "goer", as there are so many reprocussions for someone of that nature to get drunk and bang a stranger. Especially after they had to tell their parents that they had herpes, syphillis, and gonnorea from a 43 year old stranger at a frat party.

I would have gone with Boogie Hands, but I get with him on a pretty regular basis, so I had to mix it up on this. Believe the hype, he is all that and a bag of chips! like whoa!

Guest Pilau Hands

i dunno...id be afraid to catch something from the slut. i have no girl next door, but providing she was pretty i would most likely want to bang her (hah! bang!) the churchgoer...that's a tempting one. and boogiehands...i'd bang him just cause his signature made me spit juice the first time i read it!

yo i aint tryin to fuck no dude in his ass or no shit please believe it but yo id fuck a momma if she was hot but i aint fuckin no fat ugly ghetto bitch with like 9 kids who be wipin they nose wit food stamps or no shit like that cause yo i aint eve wtih that shit fa real! some little fucked up ass kids runnin aroun in the street throwin rocks at cars an shit but them little fuckas dont even be realizing that a mafucka like christ puncher libel ta jump up out the ride an straight bash they little skulls like fuckin balloons little punk ass fucker. i ant to be fucked with no diggidy no doubt! christ puncher onerz one hard mafucka please beleive it!

Guest Steve Urkel

the girl next door is good cause she lives close and you can get it on the regs, sluts are dirty, church girls are always hot and just a treat cause they are so forbidding......

man, i can get sluts anytime. sluts are good cuz they wanna do anything and are usually better in bed. church girls are so unattractive. anyone with that sort of mentality has tons aof inhibitions and are afraind to try anything different. but the girl next door...hmmm, there's something about the girl next door. i wanna find out more about her. i see how she lives, i wanna know more. i want the girl next door.

Archived