*Who would you hate to be...and why..*

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

any famous person......the reason is that your entire life is put out in front of society...everything from your love life,assholes taking pictures of you and who you're with,magazine interviewers asking you what brand of toilet paper you use because the general public might be interested......fuck all that shit...

I want to be left alone.

Originally posted by JUDONO?

i'd hate to be Roger Clemens did you see what happen to his bitch ass at the All-Star game? :lol:

What happened?

I'd hate to be a school janitor. I'm sorry but I give the utmost respect to those guys, because I simply could not do what they do. I'd go crazy. Put me behind a fryer and McDonalds or have me washing cars, but don't have me staying after school cleaning up classrooms, hallways, bathrooms, and other places where bad lil kids leave their junk. That shit looks depressing.

I've had long talks with janitors in high school and I respect them more than any stuck-up corporate asshole. I simply could not do their job. Cleaning up after people daily for a small amount of money.

Originally posted by LENS

I'd hate to be anyone living in a third world country

welcome to america?

id hate to be shot by a random guy in a car then try to run away, but instead you get ran over by the mother fucker tryin to kill you

A lot of shit I want to speak on here...

First and foremost, I used to know the guy that cleaned those. He hated it and eventually the boss took them out and replaced them with the sex toys section.

I knew someone would say tease... I don't really know what to say abou that besides he brings a lot of the shit on himself. I know thats what bullies say about their victims, but seriously, kip up bucko and do something...

455... They're lucky I'm not famous, I'd be the first one to swing on a camera man taking pictures of me outside the hospital or outside my chicks house or something...

I would hate to be George Motherfuckin' Bush. That is the most hated man in the entire world. It would suck to be him.. Yep.

Milton/ GoodAnswerXcore...