Who was our favourite Ninja Turtle?

shaolinmasta

My favourite was Raphael because his name started with R (so does mine) he wore a red headband (my favourite colour) and he had this didn't give a fuck attitude he was a independent nigga didn't need them other turtles for shit 'ya know'.

Also those sai's were pretty wicked.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

enough with this throwback trendy retro shit already! this shit past dammit, they played themselves out back in the days, theyve been topped, we grew up, were older, lets talk politics, pussy, power, and personal prestigue.

Im voting Kerry, I want Israel to leave Palestine alone and Palestine to be free, I want a cure for AIDS, I dont care for Mars or the Moon, I want freedom for Chechnya, I dont think fagoots should be able to legally marry, Im still pissed off about white flight to the suburbs since the day I found out what it was, I know there doesnt exists equality between minorities and whites and its the whites fault, I want blacks to get their reparations for slavery, 40 acres and a mule, I want jews to stop bitching about their holocaust because so many other peoples have had holocausts and dont use it to gain politcal sympathy like israel does, as if it doesnt hold them responsiel for what theyre doing to Palestinians, I want justice.

I want the finest woman in the world. Iw ant her to have a the best sense of humor, I want her to have high hopes in life, I want her to be innocent-like but a horny freak, I want her to have huge tits and a perfect black/latina type ass, I want her to never not be horny, I want her to dress so nice/sexy but not slutty that Ill have to fight off dogs all the time cause theyll be checking her, I want her to understand at least one other language, I want her to sympathise with my Palestinian people knowing it could be any people, I want her to believe in God, I want her to start listening to music I listen to just cause I listen to it, thus not knowingly proving how much she likes me, I want her to not tell me that she loves me for a looong time after seeing each other, making it more special, I want her ot mother my kids and spend my old age days with her.

I want to take over the world. I want everyone to know my name 10 years after I die (graffiti writer undertone), I want to be in national anthems of oppressed countires as Che Guevara is in Latin America, I want to witness a Turn Of The Century Enlightment, I want to philosopize new unheard and unimagined of political ideologies, I want to have a personal limo and dirver, I dont want a house, I want a compound, I want to recieve assassination threats (I already do, but by amateurs). I want to fly my parents a thousand miles away from the ghetto they live in. I want my kids to have anything and everything.

I want to speak a 3rd language fluently. I want to know how to write in calligraphy, I want to go to a museum and understand what the fuck Im looking at, and appreciate it as art (given my graffiti background, thats probably difficult, knowing what I had to go through to make art, and these faggots jsut safely put it in a museum). I want to be on stage rapping for masses while they all know what Im going to say by heart because theyre huge fans, I want to be able to breakdance 20 times better than I used, I want to get a decent shave once and for all, I want to live till 103, I want to rank in the top in anything I do, I want a tight crew of at least 4 other people to kick it with all the time, i want a discount at that music store around the corner because Im always around,I want a salary of over $200,000.

so fuck the ninja turtles, that shit is long gone and it will never be the way ot ised to be, that was childhood, and dont get me wrong, it was a great childhood, but enough is enough

Guest spectr

dude splinter was the man he wasnt a turtle but want some of the lsd they fed him dude saw turtles and trained them to be ninjas thats some 500mic a hit l if i ever heard of any!

Originally posted by spectr

dude splinter was the man he wasnt a turtle but want some of the lsd they fed him dude saw turtles and trained them to be ninjas thats some 500mic a hit l if i ever heard of any!

WTF LOL

Originally posted by spectr

he's definately my favorite.. but of the turtles.. donnatello

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I remember the turtles had a comic book that was a hell of alot better then that wack movie cowabunga shit. I hated them after that movie. They were mean as fuck and kicked ass in the comic book.

Hell yeah, weren't they? the comic was gritty as all out hell. I mean, the foot clan soldiers were just human ninjas that got bled and dismembered by the turtles and not a bunch of lame-ass androids. Let's not forget the Shredder in the comic series was straight evil as all get go and not a bumbling saturday morning villian.

Yeah, the cowabunga shit was weak.

Originally posted by LENS

Hell yeah, weren't they? the comic was gritty as all out hell. I mean, the foot clan soldiers were just human ninjas that got bled and dismembered by the turtles and not a bunch of lame-ass androids. Let's not forget the Shredder in the comic series was straight evil as all get go and not a bumbling saturday morning villian.

Yeah, the cowabunga shit was weak.

wonk/oted</span>

comics were great, they released a new series I think from Image...havent heard anything about it though...it was supposed to be like the original..

and I dunno I always liked Mikey cause he was the younger one, with more of a rebel fight before thinking mentality.

Archived