who wants to take part in democracy?

seeking

ok, so despite my every growing desire, i can't just flat out ban MAPO RETURNS for being a complete fucking retard. that would be a little 'abusive' and i know it. i can however hold a vote and let you decide. if the vast majority of people would enjoy the pleausure of mapo-free browsing, i will take it upon myself to do everything within my means to make that dream a reality. please vote from not only your heart, but your conscience as well.

you friend and moderator,

Seeking A. Innocence Esq.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eh, mapo returns is better than mapo. at least he tries to be intelligent.

but to keep things on a ethniclly diverse affirmitve action direction I would whole heartedly condone the abscense of mapo if it was followed by the abscense of tease.

Yours in democracy,

-old english eight hundred and twenth four.

Arcels sayin what im sayin.

at least Mapo presents a view that is truly behind a lot of the ignorance and problems in this world.

tease is just a moronic bandwith wasting fucktard fulltime.

but like i said, dont forget about affirmitive action. wouldn't want anything but equal oppurtunity banning.

12oz is fucking hillarious.

i bump heads with mapo on almost everything he has to say. But at the same time I kind of like watching his deformed thought process unravel in various threads.

At least he says more than one word when he replies.

I say keep him!!

wow i didnt even know this thread was going on until just now.

no i didnt create other screen names to vote for myself. although i did, just now, vote no. i like it here, i like all the mixing viewpoints and i like the debates with such a melting pot of people. i swear i have no idea what people have against me. and when i ask its always just 'youre dumb man!!!!' or something like 'your thoughts are incoherent!!! you have no common sense!!'. its stupid. if my arguments arent valid..then go and disprove them. beat me at my own game.

so i hope i dont get banned. but if i do, ill get through it like i did before.

i wonder how tease will vote in this.

tease, my brotha, ya gotta vote no.

me and you are '12oz's most hated'.

theyre out to get us, we gotta stick together!

all the bad shit i take back, ill give you 'honorary black man' award.

if i ever meet you, ill braid your hair and give you ghetto kool-aid, the kind where you actually add sugar to the instant kool-aid.

haha.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thats for you, tease!

Originally posted by mapo returns

i wonder how tease will vote in this.

tease, my brotha, ya gotta vote no.

me and you are '12oz's most hated'.

theyre out to get us, we gotta stick together!

all the bad shit i take back, ill give you 'honorary black man' award.

if i ever meet you, ill braid your hair and give you ghetto kool-aid, the kind where you actually add sugar to the instant kool-aid.

haha.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thats for you, tease!

seriously, i was going to say no. you try to diss me here and there, but i like reading some of your replies. atleast you put your all into most of your posts, and have a strong opinion and like to argue... thats better than most people here have to say.

I VOTE NO!!!

im voting no, hes a fucktard yes, but theres alot of fucktards on here that i dont like and that people seem to like and they arent banned.

at least he talks rather than post some dumb picture and not say anything. or just shit talk. the kid is stupid, but says alot more stuff than some of the retards on here.

Archived