who wants to partake in a battle of a different sort?

footsoldier

alright, i know alot of you are going to call me crazy...but ive given up jerking off to see if i could make it a month. i want to see what it does to me, its kinda an experiment...i always used to be like "theres no reason to give it up, its there, enjoy" and i still agree with that but ive just got nothin better to do and i like testing myself....now the question, does anyone else want in on this? i think if im in competition with someone else than ill stick with it better.. it should be noted that this is masturbating only, its different if its with a girl. COME ONE, COME ALL IF YA WANNA BRAWL.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have dance classes with scores of extraordinary women and if I don;t take care of myself somebody might lose an eye.

(It would be me. I would be pummeled in the face and head once they noticed my sea captain proudly leaning from the bowsprit.)

When the cops chased me down 3 months ago, they asked me if I was on the track team. I laughed. I'm fat. They're fatter, though. I think I'll train to run marathons and if i ever get seen I'll just run over to the next county. Seriously. I outran 3 cars of cops until my legs gave out. I was missing a silver dollar sized (diameter and depth) piece of skin from the ball of my foot from a blister taht just popped the night before, or else I'm sure I woulda got away. Oh yeah, there was that whole pepper spray thing, too.

Totally off topic, except the blister popped in african dance class when I was flexing my "I AM MAN" masculine stomp step for the aforementioned extraordinary women.

blah blah blah...

--------------------

Trackstar

Originally posted by Trackstar

I have dance classes with scores of extraordinary women and if I don;t take care of myself somebody might lose an eye.

(It would be me. I would be pummeled in the face and head once they noticed my sea captain proudly leaning from the bowsprit.)

When the cops chased me down 3 months ago, they asked me if I was on the track team. I laughed. I'm fat. They're fatter, though. I think I'll train to run marathons and if i ever get seen I'll just run over to the next county. Seriously. I outran 3 cars of cops until my legs gave out. I was missing a silver dollar sized (diameter and depth) piece of skin from the ball of my foot from a blister taht just popped the night before, or else I'm sure I woulda got away. Oh yeah, there was that whole pepper spray thing, too.

Totally off topic, except the blister popped in african dance class when I was flexing my "I AM MAN" masculine stomp step for the aforementioned extraordinary women.

blah blah blah...

--------------------

Trackstar

um..ok..

Guest euthana5ia

if you need help drink a hwole lot of water constantly it will decrease sexual desire...but unless you want to test yourself under normal conidtions dont do that.

Archived