Who wants to make some money?

Shogun_Assassin

Mturk.com

Amazon is giving you a chance at three cents, per set of pics that you look at. All you have to do, is look at a set of pictures, and pick the best one that correlates to a given address and business name. The money is put into your Amazon.com account, and can then be transferred to your actual bank account. There are people who don't have jobs and can sit on there all day, and make 150 a day. Also they aren't trying to scam you, if something happens and you lose all your HIT's as they call them, they give you an Amazon.com gift card.

This is for all the lazy shits that can't find a job, but have enough time to sit on the 12oz.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it all really depends on how fast your connection is, in all reality, i have gone through probably 20 or so in a minute when i use the computer at school. But if im at home using dialup, itsa not that fast. so it depends. but tere are only 6 or so pics on every page, so it doesnt take that long. and most of them are the box that says the business isnt represented in these pics, so im sure if you wanted you could jst go through clicking that and see where you end up at the end of the day. im just givin people the info.

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Nov 16 2005, 01:27 PM

Well, lets say you make six dollars an hour, which is ten cents a minute... Can you make money like that? Or is it slow and it takes a while to cycle through pictres. I could sit here with a blunt and a pot of coffee and be happy to do it for 6 bucks =p

i, uh...i hate to tell you...i make alot more than that.

for doing less. :p

Guest fr8lover

i like that almost 100% of the pictures don't "best represent" the business listed. were these taken drive-by from a computer or something? i didn't bother to read the FAQ.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Nov 16 2005, 06:59 PM

i know what i'll be doing for the next few hours

wait, this was in the agreement: I authorize the electronic transfer of funds, and if I request services, for Amazon Mechanical Turk to debit my bank account. what does it mean to debit one's bank account?

debiting is taking money out.

Originally posted by casekonly+Nov 16 2005, 05:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Nov 16 2005, 05:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Nov 16 2005, 01:27 PM

Well, lets say you make six dollars an hour, which is ten cents a minute... Can you make money like that?  Or is it slow and it takes a while to cycle through pictres.  I could sit here with a blunt and a pot of coffee and be happy to do it for 6 bucks =p

i, uh...i hate to tell you...i make alot more than that.

for doing less. :p

[/b]

Im saying, 6 bucks is a samich... PeAce!

i was figuring i could use a new book.. so i spent an hour or so over yesterday fucking with this bullshit... now i have $0.36 and still over $3.00 in pending "hits"... wtf?? show me the money! i was doing it in the town i lived, so i knew a bunch of the shit and there are actual store fronts instead of empty fields parking lots that make it a bit easier to pick..

I just recieved my work order at my e-mail today. This is after putzing around for 20 or so mins on this thing.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of your Amazon Mechanical Turk activity for the

week ending Nov 19, 2005.

Weekly HIT Activity

- Number of HITs accepted: 4

- Number of HITs returned: 0

- Number of HITs abandoned: 0

- Number of HITs submitted: 4

- Number of HITs approved: 3

- Number of HITs rejected: 0

- Amount earned this week: $0.07

IM RICH BIATCH!