Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Who wants to be down with ASS

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by SPFlatty, Mar 27, 2003.

1. SPFlatty

SPFlatty Guest

do you want to be down with the ASS krew!!? if so, submit your sketch here to be considered for the "jumping in" initiation to be held at a later date, at a location only disclosed to those who prove worthy of ASS.

hehehe, well, i'm a little bored at work, so i decided to make a thread dedicated to the ASS. I chose to start this thread with an ENIMA drawing for you to observe. if you too have an affinity for the ass, or feel it doesn't get the respect it so rightfully deserves, than draw a little something with a word pertaining to the ASS theme. or, if you want, just talk SHIT...
    http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00309205f00000015.jpg'>

...please refrain from posting pictures of asses, unless they're of hot chicks...(hint, hint)

2. satrdae

satrdae Junior Member

can I hang?

I got an ASS pic but I don't know how to put it up... it probly in FAQ so I'll go look but if you still bored could you let me know how to do it?

3. SPFlatty

SPFlatty Guest

Re: can I hang?

you gotta set up a fotango account, that's the only one i know...the best way is to do a search on the word fotango, there's a bunch of good threads to help you get going...

4. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

5. dork

dork Member

6. satrdae

satrdae Junior Member

Thanx...is it free cuz I got two ripped halves of a dollar and a broke lighter:confused:

7. SiLeNs.KOT

SiLeNs.KOT New Jack

:D ASS crew? whats that stand for....

8. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

There is an ASS crew in NY.. and they actually paint.

9. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

How do you know this ASS crew doesnt paint? Just cause people post drawings doesnt mean they don't back it up with cans.

10. deas

deas Guest

11. ..:cypher:..

..:cypher:.. New Jack

is this some kind of "internet crew" lol

12. SPFlatty

SPFlatty Guest

joke joke joke

...hmmm, i guess i shouldn't have assumed you'd all understand this was a joke. so, i'll state it in plain english ...THIS IS NOT A REAL KREW!
    ...all i was going for was to have people do pieces of names other than their own, and post em on here. i know some of you couldn't do another letter besides the ones in your name, but post something that pertains to the ass...

here's a few suggestions...

anus
    fart
    poop
    christina aguilera's ass
    dookie
    your girlfriends ass
    ....whatever...

enima one - ass krew - represent out the icebergs of alaska...wha wha

...i don't write

13. The Boss

The Boss Guest