Who wants to be down with ASS

Guest SPFlatty

Guest SPFlatty

do you want to be down with the ASS krew!!? if so, submit your sketch here to be considered for the "jumping in" initiation to be held at a later date, at a location only disclosed to those who prove worthy of ASS.

hehehe, well, i'm a little bored at work, so i decided to make a thread dedicated to the ASS. I chose to start this thread with an ENIMA drawing for you to observe. if you too have an affinity for the ass, or feel it doesn't get the respect it so rightfully deserves, than draw a little something with a word pertaining to the ASS theme. or, if you want, just talk SHIT...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00309205f00000015.jpg'>

...please refrain from posting pictures of asses, unless they're of hot chicks...(hint, hint)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPFlatty

Re: can I hang?

Originally posted by satrdae

I got an ASS pic but I don't know how to put it up... it probly in FAQ so I'll go look but if you still bored could you let me know how to do it?

you gotta set up a fotango account, that's the only one i know...the best way is to do a search on the word fotango, there's a bunch of good threads to help you get going...

Guest SPFlatty

joke joke joke

...hmmm, i guess i shouldn't have assumed you'd all understand this was a joke. so, i'll state it in plain english ...THIS IS NOT A REAL KREW!

...all i was going for was to have people do pieces of names other than their own, and post em on here. i know some of you couldn't do another letter besides the ones in your name, but post something that pertains to the ass...

here's a few suggestions...

anus

fart

poop

christina aguilera's ass

dookie

your girlfriends ass

....whatever...

enima one - ass krew - represent out the icebergs of alaska...wha wha

...i don't write

Originally posted by NOUM

:confused: wait...was he seriOus abOut A.S.S..sOunds fresh...but...and (theres always a but) it's kinda weak..nOt tO diss but why wOuld yOu start a crew On the net?..

Are you in or out? YO get your ASS up.

(JKS)

Re: joke joke joke

Originally posted by SPFlatty

...hmmm, i guess i shouldn't have assumed you'd all understand this was a joke. so, i'll state it in plain english ...THIS IS NOT A REAL KREW!

...all i was going for was to have people do pieces of names other than their own, and post em on here. i know some of you couldn't do another letter besides the ones in your name, but post something that pertains to the ass...

here's a few suggestions...

anus

fart

poop

christina aguilera's ass

dookie

your girlfriends ass

....whatever...

enima one - ass krew - represent out the icebergs of alaska...wha wha

...i don't write

cat was obviously trying to have some fun...get a fucking sense of humor!!! he ain't tryin to start a fuckin crew fools, take your heads out of your asses and have some fun with your art...that what its all about!

Archived