Who the fuck are you, Bitch?

Milton

So I'm minding my own business, surfing 12oz, drinking a beer, smoking the last of my pack. I get a ring on my AIM, and the "Would you like to accept this message" window pops up. Now people who I'm me and aren't on my list are generally 1 of 3: My crackhead ex, Onesecondple's other screenname that I'm too lazy to add (sorry) and the 14 year old that talked to my cousin once and Im's me weekly to ask if he's around. I look at the name and alas it is a girl I went to highschool with. As a little background I used to "hang out with her" till her boyfriend got jealous and accused me of "trying to steal his girl." Now I was, don't get me wrong, cause he was a cocksucker etc. But that is besides the point. We haven't been close since this happened and she asked me if I thought we were good friends and I said "I guess so" and she said "we're not." But that was going on 4 years ago so it's whatever to me. But you must realize that I've seen this girl once in the past 3 years for 12 minutes at a party 11 of which were spent talking to someone she was standing with, and once about 2 years ago when I was sloppy drunk and she gave me a ride to my friends house. Both of these times I said maybe 3 words to her combined.

Now on my AIM I had an away message that was a rap lyric, Jay Z to be exact "My replacement ain't been born yet, you realize this ain't a song yet." Also I have a Jay Z black album buddy Icon, I'm a big fan, what can I say? Anyway, I guess that makes me some kind of wigger cause I listen to rap, I listen to classical too, I guess that makes me an old person, I don't know. Anyway, this bitch has the nerve, after not speaking to me in well over a year to say "Do you know you're white?" How fucking 11th grade is that? I don't even get it. Are you seriously that worried about me in general? I don't know, this sort of got on my nerves for some reason. This is the only bitch I know that flunked out of community college. The fuck is up.

I don't call women bitches as a rule, but I call bitches bitches, I don't fucking know, I'm venting . Bring on the red arrow...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had a similar situation with this girl from high school I ran in to last year and her immature ass couldn't help but nitpick at shit back in high school 3 to 4 years ago. On some he-said she-said nonsense. Half the shit she brought up I didn't remember and the other half I thought was put behind us. She was far from perfect in high school, but I wasn't sitting up there holding grudges on shit she did. Get over it.

Guest Deist

Why do you care tho? I mean, yea i realize she sounds like a bitch.. but why vent on 12oz? Why not just block her and get back to the smoking and drinking with a quickness?

fuck, i got a couple cats that are still not over petty high school shit. what the hell is wrong with these people. these cats need to grow the fuck up! it's like beefing on the interet....what's the point!?

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

and yall think im a wigger? this nigga gots a JAY-Z BUDDY ICON.

/get it together yo.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont think your a wigger....why do others think you are??..maybe ive missed something...

Archived