Who Remembers Turbo Graffix 16

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

i had one of those

stupid red 3d nintendo

glasses. i got them for

$5 off my homie. they

did suck donkey dick.

didnt those neo geo

systems cost about $500?

i remember only the

rich kids or spoiled kids,

had one. fuckers.

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

i had one of those

stupid red 3d nintendo

glasses. i got them for

$5 off my homie. they

did suck donkey dick.

didnt those neo geo

systems cost about $500?

i remember only the

rich kids or spoiled kids,

had one. fuckers.

HAHAHA the Nintendo Virtual Boy... that was the gayest "system" ever released. Shit wanted to act like it was portable but it wasn't. If you got caught with one of those out in public you'd get clowned.

And yeah we used to talk about the Neo Geo like it was the best system because of the price tag. And nobody actually had one, only them spoiled kids had 'em. Turns out it was an overrated piece of junk that wasn't worth that kind of money. You'd do better with a Sega Genesis or a Super Nintendo at the time. Or who remembers the Panasonic 3DO. That shit was like $500 and that too was another piece of garbage. Then Sega had the Sega CD which did pretty good, then they had that 32X that never took off, and then came with the 32X CD that failed too. I bet most people forgot those systems.

TG16 was the shit... i had one for a little bit about a year or so after they came out... mine was hot, so i couldn;t afford to buy games for it (game were what, like $60 or so? that was a fucking ton back then) but the games that i got with it were pretty fucking awesome... definately beat the hell out of anything else that was out at the time...

bonk's adventure is the only one that i can remember, but damn... that game was fun as hell, and looked 73464 times prettier than anything alse that was available at the time...

NeoGeo was actually a really cool system and much more powerful than anything else out at the time. It was so expensive because of a combination of the hardware inside being arcade box quality and because SNK knew that they wouldn't sell much of them so they had to make whatever profit they could. NeoGeo was running King of Fighters better than even a Playstation could. Of course, I never saw one in person except for in a store, and I've never met anyone who's owned one. 800 bucks for the system and 200 bucks for a game.

I had the TG16 and about 15 games back in the day, the games came on credit card sized little things called HU cards. I don't really remember them costing any more than a SNES game.

Legendary Axe

Legendary Axe 2 was fucking awesome and impossible.

Bonk's and Bonk's 2.

Parasol Dreams (I think that's the name, some bubble bobble sequel)

Neutopia

Demon Crush

Blazing Lazers

R-Type

Keith Courage

can't remember what else I had, there were a few more though...

Archived