who remembers these????

SaEkOnCe

remember those things that came in a pack of two they were like rocks coated in gunpowder..one was blue and one was red and when you threw them on the ground the banged like a capgun..they were usually at 7-11 and stores like that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SayOne

hell yeah , them babies where tight , and those little snapper things that you throw on the floor , those where tyte as hell, i was playin with those yesterday...

yeah those things were nice but i was all about the snap and pops.....man, i used to sneak into my parents bathroom and put one under each knob on the bottom of the toilet seat so when someone sat down....BANG!!!

scared the shit out of them.......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

they were fun to play with in the mall. all that tile flooring make the bang 10 times greater. cap guns and those paper stips with the gun powder in it were fun too. pop them with you finger nails.

Guest unknown

my uncle popped one of those right next to my ear. i couldn't hear for the rest of the day. i was pissed. haha, those things were great.

Originally posted by boogie hands:

yeah those things were nice but i was all about the snap and pops.....man, i used to sneak into my parents bathroom and put one under each knob on the bottom of the toilet seat so when someone sat down....BANG!!!

scared the shit out of them.......

Hahaha im so doing that tomorow.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

my girl just got me this little bag thing,, you rub it or squeeze it, toss it, then it goes kapoweeeee!

no sex jokes about this, cause i just realized there could be

plizzzzow

damn them shets is old skool but when i had no money to buy them i ust got a big rok and slammed it against little roks and it made the sme noise!!!! hehe lol

------------------

im a dog and i piss with one leg up

Originally posted by SayOne:

hell yeah , them babies where tight , and those little snapper things that you throw on the floor , those where tyte as hell, i was playin with those yesterday...

me and a friend unpeeled a whole box of those and put everything inside into a big kleenex and threw it at the ground

haha man hugest bang ever

Originally posted by SaEkOnCe:

remember those things that came in a pack of two they were like rocks coated in gunpowder..one was blue and one was red and when you threw them on the ground the banged like a capgun..they were usually at 7-11 and stores like that

i still got mine dope

Archived