who really needs sex?

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

To me, sex is all about love... the pleaure part is covered by oral and what not.

But actualy sex, its a way of telling my girl i love her, not trying to get her to love me more..

can i live without sex? yes. Can i live without my girl friend... no. I guess I'm prettty emo when it comes down to it(joke)

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Zyl one

To me, sex is all about love... the pleaure part is covered by oral and what not.

But actualy sex, its a way of telling my girl i love her, not trying to get her to love me more..

can i live without sex? yes. Can i live without my girl friend... no. I guess I'm prettty emo when it comes down to it(joke)

BITCH MAID

Put it back in your pants guys some of you are comming off so fucking gay!This isn't some grade 11 bush party and were not sitting around the fire trying to sound sensitive so some girl will bang us............We all need and want to bone so come off that LETS MAKE OUT SHIT OR THE LOVE MATTERS you want to shoot steaming love sauce all over some girls stomache weeeeeeeeeee allllllllllll want that.

Guest chicken bone

Its good when you have a trustworthy girl thats crazy over you.. And is a freak at the same time! But only when you guys are alone.. Closet freak! yay.

Archived